Recruiting Forum Football Talk LIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you define what is being said during that contact?

iirc the mod at scout said he contacted a kid after he had surgery to check on him and the NCAA flagged it. I don't recall all the specifics but he wasn't recruiting them.

The NCAA has plenty of rules that can't be defined - that's the ncaa for you.

Taking a RB in the top 5 or first round is silly even though someone will. Draft Michel in the second as they have 3 second round picks, and 2 very high ones.

Look at Fournette... Meh

I’d take Barkley after seeing him live. He’s that good and made for the NFL game.

Yep This one does make some sense though. It wouldn't right for Pruitt to me able to call and shoot the bull with Bama players next October.

That's BS. Coaches spend a lot of time building relationships with players. Even though they may not get the player, sometimes they build a bond beyond football. Happens all the time and coaches everywhere talk about the relationships they build with guys they didn't get.

Reactions: 1 person
That's BS. Coaches spend a lot of time building relationships with players. Even though they may not get the player, sometimes they build a bond beyond football. Happens all the time and coaches everywhere talk about the relationships they build with guys they didn't get.

Agreed. Two sides to this one. It's unfortunate but coaches from other schools shouldn't be allowed to communicate with players. Can you imagine how much tampering could go on?

Was never a big wine drinker until my fiancé’s parents got me into it. They are wine snobs. Went to wine country in CA and bought a case of some of the best wine I have ever had. I think it was called Cake Bread. Up until that point all wine was just whatever to me now, but now that I have tasted good wine I understand. I could have drank a bottle myself in 10 minutes.

Cakebread is good but its not cheap

I thought they ruled in AJ's favor in regards to the texting? Also, does AJ have any recourse as it relates to wrongful prosecution?

That's why this is coming out now. The judge had to decide which texts could be used to bring them into evidence so that both sides could build their cases. A lot of this has been negotiation between attorneys based on depositions of witnesses and law enforcement along with any physical evidence, medical reports, etc.

Too early to tell on wrongful prosecution.

Ok? I mean even if he is wrong about it calling him a liar is kinda odd. I mean I get it, y'all hate Bruin but sheesh. Chill with the fake outrage.
Brubear made a really danky attempt at goading Invol into arguing late last night, by insinuating he (invol) was a liar, it all goes back to that stupid "5" argument....That is what is being referred to.

You have to remember these stupid Bru episodes go on for days.

That's why this is coming out now. The judge had to decide which texts could be used to bring them into evidence so that both sides could build their cases. A lot of this has been negotiation between attorneys based on depositions of witnesses and law enforcement along with any physical evidence, medical reports, etc.

Too early to tell on wrongful prosecution.

:hi:

Brubear made a really danky attempt at goading Invol into arguing late last night, by insinuating he (invol) was a liar, it all goes back to that stupid "5" argument....That is what is being referred to.

You have to remember these stupid Bru episodes go on for days.

Yeah, I skimmed over that argument. It was pretty silly. The only reason it lasted so long is invol wouldn't admit he was wrong which he clearly was.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back