Recruiting Forum Football Talk LIII

Can a guy not take some time off?

A7JOZTB.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I was kinda in on him. But we were getting turned down by somebody new every day it felt like.... seemed like we were headed for Kevin Steele or another incredibly underwhelming hire at the time so Sumlin seemed at least better than that. Would still take him over Schiano or Doeren.

I'm happy with how it all turned out though.

I think a lot of us were desperately hoping for Sumlin, Leach, or Gundy because they seemed to be much better hires then Schiano or Doeren. But the reality is I don't think any of those coaches could win the SEC. Gundy has never even been able to win the Big 12 despite the offensive talent he has had the last several years. And I can't see Leach ever winning the SEC, and we already know Sumlin can't.

Pruitt is an unknown as far as whether or not he will be successful as a HC, but compared to those others that his a positive, because we have pretty much seen their ceilings while Pruitt's ceiling is still an unknown. However, I do feel comfortable in saying he is a better recruiter than any of the above.

Anyone in here on mobile having the issue of pages opening in a new tab? I know a couple people had the issue and I’m trying to figure out how widespread it is.

Thanks. :hi:

I sent an email I thought. It's the Amway Coaches Poll ad on the bottom banner that is always there when I have the issue.

Last edited:
You guys are selling Jordan short. He impressed me a lot this year

We didn't see him much. But yeah I think he could be good. I just think Banks is kind of what we've missed since Hurd left which is somebody that can wear down the other team over the course of the game. Maybe Jordan could be that too. Who knows. I love our options at RB though.

People hate on Hurd but he brought us our attitude and edge on offense, especially his first 2 years. We never really got that back after he left outside of the A&M game. Would have loved to see what he could have done under this staff.

WOW the ref just screwed over UK big time. Snell brushed the officials hands away because he didn't want the officials help getting up and ref kicks him out.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back