Recruiting Forum Football Talk LIII

Required Ingredients:
Apple Cider Vinegar – ¼ cup
Cayenne Pepper – ½ tsp
Powdered Ginger – ½ tsp
Organic Honey – 3 tbsp
Lemon Juice – ¼ cup
Process:
1. In a pot, take the apple cider vinegar and the lemon juice, and mix thoroughly.
2. Now simmer this mixture in a low flame for few seconds.
3. Add the honey, cayenne pepper and powdered ginger to the mixture, and stir well to mix all the ingredients properly.
4. Store this mixture in a jar and keep in a dark cool place.
5. Whenever you get affected by sinus infection, take 1 to 2 tbsp of this mixture to get immediate relief from it.

Add some turmeric, it does wonders.

Reactions: 1 person
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.”
**John‬ *1:1-5‬ *ESV‬‬

Merry Christmas friends.

Reactions: 32 people
Merry Christmas Volnation RF morans. New to RF during the coaching search. Glad to find a more sensible and in the know place on VN. It's like the Bizzaro World of the Gruden threads. Now if I could just get our newborn baby girl to sleep. Cheers.

Reactions: 9 people
Merry Christmas Volnation RF morans. New to RF during the coaching search. Glad to find a more sensible and in the know place on VN. It's like the Bizzaro World of the Gruden threads. Now if I could just get our newborn baby girl to sleep. Cheers.

Congrats on the daughter!! I remember how hard that is. My two year old was born right after Christmas and my first was 2 months old around Christmas too.

Welcome to the RF. We ain’t so bad. Merry Christmas bud

Yeah. Had a colonoscopy (supposedly routine) on Thursday. Woke up this morning bleeding and it got worse all day. Nasty business.

Used the full size vHS instead of the mini-vHS probably. You didn't take your Dr a little Debbie Swiss cake roll did you did you?

Seriously, hope you get out of there soon.

Merry Christmas Marco Brolo's. Hope santa brings you guys everything you asked for.

I'm beyond blessed to just be healthy & have my family around. Don't take anything for granted. This life is far too short & too awesome to be anything but happy.

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to my fellow football morans. I hope your holiday is filled with all the joy imaginable.

Selfishly, I'd like to ask for your prayers as I've seemed to have come down with a very nasty cold or possibly the flu. Hit me yesterday morning and despite all my efforts of self medicating I seem to be getting worse.

Hope you feel better soon, buddy! I started getting sick our last day at Disney last week, and have been battling a cold or something since. Wears you down. Merry Christmas, my friend!

Merry Christmas to all of you!! Hope you have a great day with family and friends filled with love and laughter!

tenor.gif

rzDJl.gif

VN Store

Back