Recruiting Forum Football Talk LII

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂

Just caught up reading. Man y’all on the track off the the track.

Fulmer loves Tennessee. Daddy’s got this

Reactions: 5 people
Today is THE day! Thanks Bev! Odd that it took a woman as the first person to show they had a pair and finally stood up to the Haslams and told them to get f’d

#usedtolikegrilledasparagus

Reactions: 1 person
Hank, it's awesome to hear about the players being excited. They deserve a good coach more than anybody else. Is he going to meet with the players today?

He will wisely decline, IMO

Got it made where he is, building his own legacy, and most important... NOT following in Saban’s footsteps

This.

And if Pruitt is doing well enough to get the call from Bama, UT would move heaven and earth to stop that from happening. hopefully hes trying to do the same as Dabo and build his own legacy

Finally... the night I go to sleep, wake up, check my ESPN App and see “Tennessee hires Alabama defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt.”

Then, watch the same media that was lambasting the fans over Schiano fawn over the hire

Reactions: 2 people
On paper those boys should play ball, but most of them just let Vandy score 42, so I need to see a magic show 👀

I think it's all about leadership. Butch peaked in 2015 and morale was on a downhill slide from then on. Remember Auburn in 2012 and the jump they made in 2013 from 3-9 to 12-2. We have imo some really good talent on our team, talent that lost faith in Butch. Pruitt may cull the roster of guys who no longer want to play or he may not have to but in either case I think we see a paradigm shift in player attitudes for 2018. jmo.

giphy.gif

It's all going to come down to what assistants he hires and salvaging this recruiting class

How do we react if Pruitt coaches in the playoffs and Bama gets boat raced by Clemson? I’m all-in on Pruitt but would love to see Bama get humiliated.

I think our BEST CASE scenario in that game would be a final score of:

Clemson 3
Bama 0

That way, Bama loses but our new Coach’s defense looks good.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back