Recruiting Forum Football Talk L (50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume they are going to reset and regroup then hit it Sunday and Monday hopefully have a coach by mid week next week.

Let's hope they get going ASAP. I would be shocked if we waited until next week to announce. You might as well say good bye to the class of 18 by then.

cd7a139bd7186fe1f0785deab0ca5efc.png

mission accomplished for beav

What are your thoughts on the Beav?

I find it extremely satisfying that all of the talking heads have been saying how Tennessee isn’t a top tier program. But we’ve taken over everything in sports this week. Most of them even forget that The SEC Championship is this weekend. We have our own ticker on ESPN. We own them and It’s glorious!!

Reactions: 9 people
Okay so I am totally good with a Les Miles hire if Tee came as OC and we got a solid DC... someone mentioned that before....

Also, Bet Witten calls Phil up and says his offer still stands on taking over TE duties...
I don't think people realize he would be a lights out recruiter.

Witten is a boss, and people love him in Dallas. He dominates the locker room. Would crush recruiting.

Reactions: 1 person
Let's hope they get going ASAP. I would be shocked if we waited until next week to announce. You might as well say good bye to the class of 18 by then.

What I meant is doing actual negotiating Sunday and Finalize Monday announce Tuesday or Wednesday.

They are for sure compiling a new list and going through back channels and agents to reset everything and start over

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back