Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are we looking at as far as LB depth next season?

AJ is def the MIKE, Maggitt if healthy is the WEAK, but who plays STRONG?

Bynum & Harris should be fully healthy & ready to go. Sapp & Crump will still be on the roster. With Jones rarley utilizing the fullback I'd love to see Justin King be moved back to LB. Brewer should be moved there full time now IMO. Is Vereen a MIKE or maybe STRONG?

Jaq, Jordan Williams, & LaTroy Lewis are back at DE in the 4-3.

Bynum & Harris should be fully healthy & ready to go. Sapp & Crump will still be on the roster. With Jones rarley utilizing the fullback I'd love to see Justin King be moved back to LB. Brewer should be moved there full time now IMO. Is Vereen a MIKE or maybe STRONG?

If he signs, Campbell?

The 3rd LB spot is a huge question mark. I'd say that moving Brewer to SAM is probably the best you could do. If they leave him at SS, then Sapp, Bynum, and Harris would likely battle for the starting spot.

It'll be good press to potentially have 7+ top two round picks in the next two years.

I'll stand by my stance that UT should do at least one unique (but tasteful) uniform a year. We can still be conservative without being completely immovable on the subject.

Reactions: 2 people
I'll stand by my stance that UT should do at least one unique (but tasteful) uniform a year. We can still be conservative without being completely immovable on the subject.

Chrome helmets with orange power T, silver unis with orange trim. That would be awesome.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back