Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you had it right. We are building. Here's the thing. After selling my house and wow what I got for it, we checked on building a new house. My wifey and I are down sizing and even offered on a 1984 house. nice home but the flooring was going to have to be replaces and carpet replace in three bedrooms. We offered 12,000 over the asking price and someone paid cash for it but its was just as much to build a new home as what we were asking for that 1984 house that needed improvements. Its because everyone is bid up so much on existing homes.
Well then..you could save thousands by doing what my Sister is doing...waiting out the crazy lumber and other building material price spike nonsense...it will come down.

When I say athlete... I mean size, speed, and arm strength.

Milton is the best combination of those three that we have, and I don't think anyone is close to matching his arm strength.

As far as throwing lasers in practice, I'm not worried. There are probably 5 examples of him taking some velocity off and showing touch in the Minnesota game last season.

An idiot named Skoal Can once said "I'd rather say woah than go" and I think that definitely applies to arm strength.
There was another recent Vol QB who always threw the ball with 0 touch. He's in Washington now.

Last edited:
He is too far gone..lol. He does like the Vols, he loves to go to games with me at Neyland, and he considers them his second team..which causes his friends and cousins to give him a ton of grief.
Have you mentioned 1980 to him? UGA will soon trend down, and the Vols will rise again.

I think there will be a competition in name only. I think the coaches want Milton and will give him the opportunity to not lose it.
I don't see that at all. Heup knows QBs. He will put the guy out there who will Heup us win. I would say Milton is the favorite but there will be a full competition

I read a bunch about Milton not having enough touch today. @CA_Vol has a good thread in the ff where Urban Meyer breaks down Milton as he operates in a spread offense game plan against Minnesota. The guy has touch, for sure.

You guys should check out that video. I wasn't sold on Milton, but after seeing his size up close, the good talk about his mechanics, that video, and hearing how well spoken he is. . . we may have something here. It might be hard for Bailey to beat him to the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back