Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was quite the opposite. That was his whole point...accepting his human ignorance and fallibility. He railed against the people that claimed to understand everything.

"I know only one thing–that I know nothing". A simple, beautiful concept imo. The more you really delve into subjects, the more you realize how little you actually know.
I know who and what I am..it is a damn fool that doesn't by this point in their life. I agree with the concept to a point and always have, but I have a huuuuuge problem with moral ambiguity. I am a black and white guy at this point in my life.

Reactions: GiggerVol
I know who and what I am..it is a damn fool that doesn't by this point in their life. I agree with the concept to a point and always have, but I have a huuuuuge problem with moral ambiguity. I am a black and white guy at this point in my life.
That's a shame. I'm a believer in realizing you don't know everything , and being willing to learn, even when it hurts. Life is full of gray.

Reactions: drvenner and UTProf
That's a shame. I'm a believer in realizing you don't know everything , and being willing to learn, even when it hurts. Life is full of gray.
Its not a shame..I never said I know everything..actually consider what I am saying and you will understand. I believe what I believe.

You also said you were unwilling to change which suggests an unwillingness to learn, or even listen. That's what I consider a shame.
Then I don't care what you think when it comes to this...I am unwilling to call bullcrap, filet mignon. At least I don't sit around vascillating like most people...I hate that stupid crap anymore.

I'll save that type of conversation for the PF. I just believe in always leaving for the possibility you could be wrong. That doesn't mean being wishy washy, it just means being willing to face the consequences. And when faced with irrefutable evidence, being willing to change.

I'll save that type of conversation for the PF. I just believe in always leaving for the possibility you could be wrong. That doesn't mean being wishy washy, it just means being willing to face the consequences. And when faced with irrefutable evidence, being willing to change.
FTR, I am open to admitting I’m wrong because I know I am not perfect and there has only been one perfect Man. That one perfect Man also taught me to beware a wolf in sheep’s clothing so I am very cautious to information I receive and I research thoroughly. I don’t believe in fact checkers, I am my own fact checker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back