Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prob a guy that hates Oregon and wants to screw over Oregon/Nike.
He said "No" to Oregon.

But it seems to clearly be about West coast/Pac. He literally said it could affect the balance of power out west.

I'm thinking USC or...Stanford? Though he also later said it affects all college fans...which just makes me wonder how much BS this is. Like the annual "GeoRGia iS bOut To bE bUsTeD" nonsense.

I am actually scared to say this (scared Dad), but I need some VN prayers. We are on vacation and my 16 year old daughter started having a GI bleed. She has been in the ICU since Sunday afternoon. She is stable now, but GI bleeds can get bad really fast. She has required a transfusion. So far all tests have been “normal“, that actually scares me more… since she is in the ICU, only one parent can stay with her. My wife is a Pediatrician, so she is staying with my daughter.
Hopefully she can have her colonoscopy done this evening, couldn’t complete it yesterday due to the blood in her colon.
If I could ask for your prayers that my daughter will be okay and that the medical staff can figure out the cause and fix it soon. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much!
As a parent, you’ve got it. I’m so sorry I’m just seeing this.

so here is sales literature from my 1981 IT 250 Yamaha. It's the only year they offered that color scheme in the IT. Loved that bike. I was always a 2 stroke fan.
Still got it in the barn.View attachment 374496

Nice...A friend of mine had the IT490...Yikes. Of course a 2 stroker 250HP is like a 400-450 thumper for power. Ever ride a KX, or CR500? That is crazy and scares me sitting here.

I am "blue smoke" fan as well. Can still smell it.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
so here is sales literature from my 1981 IT 250 Yamaha. It's the only year they offered that color scheme in the IT. Loved that bike. I was always a 2 stroke fan.
Still got it in the barn.View attachment 374496

You know for 1981 that was so innovative. Yamaha started the monoshock, of course without the triangulated swingarm now. Remember the Maico 490 from Dirt Bike Mag? They loved that thing. 13" of goodness.

1623806306736.jpeg

Reactions: ACvol3 and VOLSONLY
You know for 1981 that was so innovative. Yamaha started the monoshock, of course without the triangulated swingarm now. Remember the Maico 490 from Dirt Bike Mag? They loved that thing. 13" of goodness.

View attachment 374512

I do remember them. Over the years I rode with big block guys, both 465 & 490 Yamaha's, Huskies, Maico, Bultaco and of course all the Japanese bikes of various sizes. One of my old riding buddies broke rank and bought himself a Honda 600 4 stroke. It pretty much whipped him.
Even though I don't ride much dirt anymore, I still ended up with a KTM 350 2 stroke that my oldest found for me....guess he's taking care of his inheritance....but that baby is one body slammin' machine....scary fast

I am actually scared to say this (scared Dad), but I need some VN prayers. We are on vacation and my 16 year old daughter started having a GI bleed. She has been in the ICU since Sunday afternoon. She is stable now, but GI bleeds can get bad really fast. She has required a transfusion. So far all tests have been “normal“, that actually scares me more… since she is in the ICU, only one parent can stay with her. My wife is a Pediatrician, so she is staying with my daughter.
Hopefully she can have her colonoscopy done this evening, couldn’t complete it yesterday due to the blood in her colon.
If I could ask for your prayers that my daughter will be okay and that the medical staff can figure out the cause and fix it soon. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much!
So sorry to hear this! Praying for wisdom for her doctors, healing for your daughter and comfort for her and your family! Please keep us updated!

Thank you very much!
Prayers Doc, hope all is well soon!

I had a yz250 (2 stroke) that I miss dearly
They’re bad machines. Ive never rode the 2 stroke 250, I couldn’t imagine. 4 stroke was enough for me. I bought it when I was about 40 (mid life crisis lol) to ride with my son. We had some good times riding together.

Last edited:
Reactions: ACvol3
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back