Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually scared to say this (scared Dad), but I need some VN prayers. We are on vacation and my 16 year old daughter started having a GI bleed. She has been in the ICU since Sunday afternoon. She is stable now, but GI bleeds can get bad really fast. She has required a transfusion. So far all tests have been “normal“, that actually scares me more… since she is in the ICU, only one parent can stay with her. My wife is a Pediatrician, so she is staying with my daughter.
Hopefully she can have her colonoscopy done this evening, couldn’t complete it yesterday due to the blood in her colon.
If I could ask for your prayers that my daughter will be okay and that the medical staff can figure out the cause and fix it soon. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much!
🙏for you and your family. Most of all your daughter.

I am actually scared to say this (scared Dad), but I need some VN prayers. We are on vacation and my 16 year old daughter started having a GI bleed. She has been in the ICU since Sunday afternoon. She is stable now, but GI bleeds can get bad really fast. She has required a transfusion. So far all tests have been “normal“, that actually scares me more… since she is in the ICU, only one parent can stay with her. My wife is a Pediatrician, so she is staying with my daughter.
Hopefully she can have her colonoscopy done this evening, couldn’t complete it yesterday due to the blood in her colon.
If I could ask for your prayers that my daughter will be okay and that the medical staff can figure out the cause and fix it soon. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much!
Absolutely praying. Keep us updated.

Hopefully not for long. I like the proposal of 8k seat capacity with club seating pods in the outfield sponsored by local business.
I like any proposal that increases standing or grass sitting/blanket room. The space at the Smokies stadium to sit in the outfield is great...wish we could build that at LNS but it looks like all concrete.

1623794432624.jpeg

A web capture of my old Wide Ratio 400. I would break my neck on it now...just sitting on it and falling over. Bought it and took it for a spin and thought meh...Upon further investigation, Yamaha put a 1/2 throttle stop on the carb. Unscrew that nonsense, take of the AF cover, and remove the muffler baffle and let er breath and the thing would do 90. A desert bike really, not for single track TN hills

Tried to get it road compliant and every agency balked...uggh. Then after selling it just like a year later at the Riverwalk see one with tags..ugggh

View attachment 374443

A web capture of my old Wide Ratio 400. I would break my neck on it now...just sitting on it and falling over. Bought it and took it for a spin and thought meh...Upon further investigation, Yamaha put a 1/2 throttle stop on the carb. Unscrew that nonsense, take of the AF cover, and remove the muffler baffle and let er breath and the thing would do 90. A desert bike really, not for single track TN hills

Tried to get it road compliant and every agency balked...uggh. Then after selling it just like a year later at the Riverwalk see one with tags..ugggh
I’ve been wanting to do a super Moto build for so long..

Reactions: Orangeburst
I’ve been wanting to do a super Moto build for so long..

Even preordered DOT tires and a license plate holder and such,, about $600 worth and had to cancel the order.. Spoke with city, state and such..They stated that if Certificate of Origin stated "offroad" no way Jose. All I wanted to do was putt around and go to Prentice Cooper and do light riding and see wild turkey and nature, without "loading up"..Of course beer runs would of been fun, and badass.

Really great stats from 247 in response to someone asking if our HRs will continue in Omaha (the walls are about 15 ft further back)

Tennessee is tied for second nationally in doubles (131 in 65 games) and fourth in hits (630), so it’s not like the Vols have lived or died by the home run this season (they’re fourth in the country in home runs, with 98, if anyone was curious). So I would think they can get by without just the home run and generate offense in other ways.

Tennessee is also eighth nationally in staff ERA (3.38), which was something that was discussed after the game yesterday by Paul Mainieri. Pitching for the Vols probably doesn’t get the respect it deserves. Maybe because its overshadowed by a powerful offense.

Even preordered DOT tires and a license plate holder and such,, about $600 worth and had to cancel the order.. Spoke with city, state and such..They stated that if Certificate of Origin stated "offroad" no way Jose. All I wanted to do was putt around and go to Prentice Cooper and do light riding and see wild turkey and nature, without "loading up"..Of course beer runs would of been fun, and badass.
I’ve really thought about buying a cheap Hawk dual sport from Amazon to do that, just to try it out

Reactions: Orangeburst
Really great stats from 247 in response to someone asking if our HRs will continue in Omaha (the walls are about 15 ft further back)

Interesting. I had no idea they were basically top 10 in hitting and pitching. That’s incredible.

Yeah - if some of the homeruns become doubles that’s not the end of the world. Pitchers sometimes are more rattled by having guys on base than by giving up the occasional solo homer.

How many you all thinking will be at the opener? Im personally thinking only 85k
Nearly impossible to guess this year imo. Too many factors - personal financial situations, covid concerns, covid rebound effect(?), Heupel Hype or Naw(?), unsure of starting QB (this is the one thing average fans can recite going into a hyped season), awful Bowling Green opponent...

Outside of Ga St, we typically have hit mid 90s and above.

I'll shoot the middle at 92k.

Thank you very much!
Praying and hoping for the best Doc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back