Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu
Just trying not to get myself over-hyped, honestly. I'd rather be worried about being thin at positions than wondering if a walk-on will start the season.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Sorry. Between a few posters bashing him, getting Ken back to Texas, and graduations I haven't been on. I alluded to letting the dust settle without giving out too much info. Kaidon wasn't ever going anywhere and now with Ken doing well you shouldn't hear another negative thing about Kaidon.
Kids will be kids. We all do dumb ****, part of growing up. I’m glad he will be back and Ken is doing well! Don’t listen to the naysayers some people are just more righteous than the rest haha

I don't understand why everyone picks a final record. There are just too many things that are unknown. There's the usual injuries and turnovers. But now to add to the mix, you just don't know about transfers for your team or the other teams...both going out and coming in. You don't know about freshmen for your team or others. This year we have a whole new coaching staff with a completely opposite philosophy which will probably help use players to their best ability but there's also the time to adjust that is needed. We don't have many players that are used to playing with each other. I like to do extremes...5 to 9 wins. Should be 7 wins but if enough bad things happen 5, and if everything goes in our favor 9.
10-4.

Lol I just saw a Vanderbilt fan arguing with a Tennessee fan on that Twitter post someone shared about the most loyal fans, that not only were Vanderbilt fans more loyal for going to football games at all, but Vanderbilt would beat Tennessee in football and they had so many more programs that were better. 😂 Typical superiority complex from an Andy fan.
They're so loyal, yet their stadium looks orange and white when we play there.

This isn’t your KDBP coaching staff. No smoke, no mirrors, no con games, no false pithy catch phrases. I don’t have to fool myself into a false bravado: he’s a total ass but hey, he’s gonna win here (lame and pruitt( he has all these great sayings, but hey even though he sounds like a bad used car salesman, he’s gonna win here (butch) praise be, he is Southern, but hey, even though he’s more of an administrator than a coach, he’s gonna win here (dooley)...😳

This staff is made up of good coaches that all seem to have a chip on their shoulder. They want to prove to the football world that they can not only play with the big boys, but embarrass them on the playground. They have moxie. I think that they will truly embrace Tennessee’s football past, culture, and rabid fanbase. When they chant the Maxims, they will actually understand them, embrace the Maxims and then use that knowledge in their modern warfare style of football to overwhelm and destroy the opponents.

I am truly fired up! Who’s with me?View attachment 369410
tenor-71.gif

I am opting out of work tomorrow
My eleven year old had two teeth extractions yesterday so we have him the day off today since he had a rough time with it

My 13 year old had an extraction last week but we made him go to school next day. He was up in arms hearing that his brother got off, saying we “owed” him a day off. I was having none of it. Teaching responsibility for yourself regardless of the other guy. Life is not fair. Do you and let the world do themselves

This isn’t your KDBP coaching staff. No smoke, no mirrors, no con games, no false pithy catch phrases. I don’t have to fool myself into a false bravado: he’s a total ass but hey, he’s gonna win here (lame and pruitt( he has all these great sayings, but hey even though he sounds like a bad used car salesman, he’s gonna win here (butch) praise be, he is Southern, but hey, even though he’s more of an administrator than a coach, he’s gonna win here (dooley)...😳

This staff is made up of good coaches that all seem to have a chip on their shoulder. They want to prove to the football world that they can not only play with the big boys, but embarrass them on the playground. They have moxie. I think that they will truly embrace Tennessee’s football past, culture, and rabid fanbase. When they chant the Maxims, they will actually understand them, embrace the Maxims and then use that knowledge in their modern warfare style of football to overwhelm and destroy the opponents.

I am truly fired up! Who’s with me?View attachment 369410
Here for the modern warfare football!!!! Go Big Orange!!!! 🧡🍊🏈🔥🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

I’ve had an irrational disdain for uscjr the past several years. Partly because I’ve lived in the Carolinas since 2014, surrounded by a lot of irrational cock fans. But mostly because of Muschamp.

Him being gone kind of softens that ‘rivalry.’

I now have a very sincere and very serious hatred for Kentucky, which I’ve never felt before. They’ve always been so inconsequential to me.

I think Kentucky is right up there with Alabama/Georgia/Florida as far as a game I desperately want to win next year.

Patient: Doc, will I die?

Me: Yessir, everyone does. My job is to make sure that it isn’t this time.

Patient: smiles and laughs.

Me: inwardly, if they can laugh they will make it this time.

This actually happened during my internship. My sarcasm runs so deep that was what popped out when the patient truly asked me that question. Thought my supervising resident was going to kill me until the patient and family started laughing...😳

Sometimes, I just ain’t right 😂
Love doctors like you... 👍

One of those rare places that do. All the hype about Harbor Town made me excited to play it years ago. There were maybe 4 holes that were worth the hype and cost. The Heron Point course there in Sea Pines was a much better track at a lower cost IMO.

Try not to let it get in your head when you go because it is visually beautiful, but intimidating. To score there you needed to be a shot maker and not try to pound it. Work on your wedges and chipping in particular.
I think I would score about 160. Pretty good, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back