Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM!!!!!

iskra-lawrence.gif
What is the Boom for?
I applaud your celebration!

You and others can keep trying to move the goal posts, but transferring to a bitter rival will get venom spat at you. Sorry if some on here don't like it. And BM congratulating him should earn him even more.
posts2.0.gif

I’m not moving goalposts I’m clarifying since some smooth brains in here can’t understand that in sales you can compete directly with someone.

Like I was talking about being battling accountants or some shiz

I’m not moving goalposts I’m clarifying since some smooth brains in here can’t understand that in sales you can compete directly with someone.

Like I was talking about being battling accountants or some shiz

College football ain't sales scooter. Talk apples to apples or sit over on the side and let the grown folks converse with each other.

Thank you for the entertainment tonight VChan, there is nothing like reading back and forth messages of old boomers and young Monster energy drinkers trying to measure their dicks online. God this place is hysterically cringe. Go vols.

Okay. Thanks for stopping by...
IhGtbR0CE2Tgk.gif

You’re right it’s probably worse. Now you’re fighting your friend everyday to put food on your family’s table.
But sport is life or death bro. It is WAR 😭

People actin like other folks should disown family or friend over a dang sport. Jeez...context, folks.

In this crazy world, a good friend/family is invaluable and means everything. And being a good friend/family to another is just deing a decent human being. Sport hardly means scrap in the larger picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back