Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if CFA had Zax sauce? Oh boy.

I consider myself a Chick-fil-A apostle. I absolutely love the place and will not eat at any other fast food restaurant if I have the chance to get it. I get irrationally defensive when people say they don't like it or is overrated. However despite that there are actually multiple things they don't have the best of. They don't have the best biscuit (talking about just the bread, not overall chicken biscuit) - that belongs to either Bojangle's or Hardee's. They don't have the best sauce - that's Zaxby's. They don't have the best cookie (several others are better).

However they have the best chicken, the best service, and nobody else even comes close.
Agree on your comments regarding Chick-Fil-A. I also agree that Bojangle's has the best biscuits. Damn! I miss Bojangle's. They don't have those out west.

I consider myself a Chick-fil-A apostle. I absolutely love the place and will not eat at any other fast food restaurant if I have the chance to get it. I get irrationally defensive when people say they don't like it or is overrated. However despite that there are actually multiple things they don't have the best of. They don't have the best biscuit (talking about just the bread, not overall chicken biscuit) - that belongs to either Bojangle's or Hardee's. They don't have the best sauce - that's Zaxby's. They don't have the best cookie (several others are better).

However they have the best chicken, the best service, and nobody else even comes close.
And why the hell can't they figure out a way to have the peel-off lid for the BBQ sauce (which is the best sauce, BTW) to come off in one piece every time?!?!?! I crack open my carton of nuggets, mouth watering, ready to ever-so-slightly dip one into the BBQ sauce and when I go to open it, the damn thing takes a left turn off the right edge and I've got to stick my thumb down in the sauce to get the lid the rest of the way off. I mean we're putting working machinery on Mars ffs...it's time for Chick-fil-a to step up on this issue.

Last edited:

I'm not sure if it will exists or not but the best chicken biscuit ever known to fast food belongs to Mrs Winners without question..

And why the hell can't they figure out a way to have the peel-off lid for the BBQ sauce (which is the best sauce, BTW) to come off in one piece every time?!?!?! I crack open my carton of nuggets, mouth watering, ready to ever-so-slightly dip one into the BBQ sauce and when I go to open it, the damn thing takes a left turn off the right edge and I've got to stick my thumb down in the sauce to get the lid the rest of the way off.
Gotta rip it off slower. The ranch will do the same thing if you move too fast.

The 1st time I tried Zax sauce it was a revelation. Nothing better with chicken strips than that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back