Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy so we have lost 2 S&C coaches in 2 years. Good grief.

Did you read the article? Lol, Huepel had already brought his former Head Strength Coach. This is the reason Artis wasn’t happy because Huepel’s guy from UCF was actually running the strength program.

@butchna actually alluded to this like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Artis staying never made sense. His entire support staff went elsewhere or really Fitz staff left. He probably doesn’t even get the full time job last yr under normal circumstances without Covid. For the style JH wants to run he needs someone accustomed to building that type of player. Like someone else said we weren’t exactly strong and explosive last year.

It’s pretty dark in here lately. Here’s my attempt to lighten things a little. My wife and I (27 years together) are both working from home today. I got out of the shower this morning and she was back in bed wearing nothing but a smile! Started March off with a bang 😂 It’s things like that that make life worth living. Hang in there, VOL FB will be great again. Until then choose joy GBO
fdd9dee980379e70-north-korea-clapping-on-make-a-gif.gif

Reactions: ugg
I don’t know much about Heupel but what type of QB did he have at UCF?

Does he prefer a more traditional pocket passer or a DT in his offense?

TN might want to consider doing this...hint hint wink wink.

Big difference is we don't need it. Vol fans will be hungry to get back imo and for Hype and whoever wins the QB job - who wouldn't want to be there? I'll probably try to find tickets. First time since 2016. Ready to see us score some points again!

I don’t know much about Heupel but what type of QB did he have at UCF?

Does he prefer a more traditional pocket passer or a DT in his offense?

His QBs are traditionally Pocket guys. But he can work with a DT. He really just wants a QB who can make the reads and throws. The QB essentially controls the offense and has to be able to read the defense.

If the QB can’t read the defense he won’t play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back