Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys gals I need some team prayer , hopefully gonna land this great job. Gotta get my government clearance ( hope you don't mind my hoping cannabis is legalized). Thanks for all you do, good and bad, would be boring without the haters to throw a pie at ever now and then.
Praying that God provides for you according to His will. If the job is His way of provision, then my family and I pray you will get it and you will thrive in it.

Will be glad when Taylor is gone, tbh; he's never impressed me. And, if I have to watch him do the incomplete-pass signal one more time, I'm gonna puke...even does it when he's beat, and reciever is overthrown. This tweet shows how out of touch he truly is.
You realize he was playing hurt all season last year right?

Will be glad when Taylor is gone, tbh; he's never impressed me. And, if I have to watch him do the incomplete-pass signal one more time, I'm gonna puke...even does it when he's beat, and reciever is overthrown. This tweet shows how out of touch he truly is.
I hope he outshines you

Dang, and people accuse me of being negative....

And so it begins

“can’t wait for Pruitts players to be gone”

or wait was he a butch guy lol

Very meh win. Very concerned. This team is not peaking. Hope we get hot.
Yeah, im concerned. Also those saying they are fine if we get bounced early in the tourney, No that wouldnt be a good thing for this team. The need momentum not going to sit for 2 weeks before playing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back