Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the sam hell does this even mean? I just never cared about the same things other people do so much. I remember once when I was very young something happened to make. Ahuge crowd look in one direction. I immediately thought, what's at our back, my mother was very inquisitive about why I was the only one not looking.
It means you're the one I chose to pick on at that given momentin time for no apparent reason.

Did you ever make your land purchase?

That is what i heard on the news, maybe it was the coldest for the longest period of time.
I think we're about 7 hours away from the 1983 record still but chance we get above freezing before that. I guess there could be records in some cities. I'm talking about Austin. Texas is a big state though.

Reactions: T Dog
The electrical grid is not the only house of cards we're standing on. If the trucks stopped running due to strikes or oil, we would run out of milk and bread and eggs in a few days. People would be killing each other within a week.

We rely on others for food and shelter needs, but that system is more fragile than one would think.

That's why all the folks on Rocky Top, get their corn from a jar.

I'll be here all week

Last edited:
It means you're the one I chose to pick on at that given momentin time for no apparent reason.

Did you ever make your land purchase?
My buddy is in love, sold his house, but now he's thinking he may marry her, so I'm do it solo now. Just smaller piece of land. I want to be in fentress cause the internet in cumberland is mostly dsl which sucks. More rural fentress has fiber go figure

Bastage

My buddy is in love, sold his house, but now he's thinking he may marry her, so I'm do it solo now. Just smaller piece of land. I want to be in fentress cause the internet in cumberland is mostly dsl which sucks. More rural fentress has fiber go figure

Bastage
Keep your eye on Starlink for your internet. I'm switching as soon as available.

Reactions: Sleegro
My last name is Stover. Everyone has always called me by my last name. So StoVol fits in two ways.

Don't doxx u bastarges

iu

Bastage

Morgan also has fiber, and in some areas of the county you can get up to 1 Gig speeds.

There's some amazing land in Deer Lodge that's probably 15ish minutes from Clarkrange. Look at Whites Creek they've got a few 4-5 acres lots for less than 10k an acre, beautiful place my Uncle has a house in it. Gated community, just not much building has happened at this point in there.

Reactions: StoVol
I think Hooker could provide nice depth for us. There is some question about an episode he had this season.

TV cameras showed Hooker lurching forward repeatedly in what appeared to be an uncontrollable episode on the sideline immediately after chasing Kendrick to the end zone on the touchdown return.

He couldn’t return to a game because he was “cold”. I’m not making light of this but it could have been an anxiety attack.

Hokies move forward after odd episode involving Hendon Hooker as Fuente evaluates QBs ahead of U.Va. game

I have gotten where I record the BB game and watch it later cause I just move on through it when they start playing to lose. lol The one thing I liked about last night was the change of mind set on the O side of BB game. Looks like Barnes got tired of the million passes and some passing up open shots like they were afraid to be the one to take the shot. Bailey was just off the charts hot and the others looked like Barnes told them, if your open take the shot. You wonder if it hurt Bailey the way they were playing cause he was afraid to take shots. I liked that O last night just hope they can do every night. By that I mean, score a lot of points! Great win, GBO !!!

I think that jp connection was part of the issue. If I were the Tennessee Athletic Department, that person would receive a lifetime ban. I would include him in the report to the NCAA as publicly as possible if it could be proven. Work on an SEC ban for him or at least have the NCAA monitor his known association with coaches...

I still think that the transfer portal playees may indicate the McDonalds bag recipients in some cases. Also the I want out of my NLI players. The OK transfer list is especially suspicious. All this is supposition without a shred of evidence...🤔
This ⬆️

Morgan also has fiber, and in some areas of the county you can get up to 1 Gig speeds.

There's some amazing land in Deer Lodge that's probably 15ish minutes from Clarkrange. Look at Whites Creek they've got a few 4-5 acres lots for less than 10k an acre, beautiful place my Uncle has a house in it. Gated community, just not much building has happened at this point in there.
Clarkrange is 26 minutes to work. Deer lodge would be 40 at least. Would love it there though.

Hope that the Mar's rover Perseverance has a good landing today in that crater. They said it used to be a lake and is the best place to find evidence of microbial lifeforms. I expect fascinating discoverys if they get the landing down right.

All discoveries will likely be announced at halftime of the next Vols BB game.

Texas is different. It is unregulated. Some of the companies are non-profit, but most of them make plenty of profits to cover this. Texas chose to stay off the national grid and have our own private unregulated grid. Texas loves to brag about how much better it is, and how we're the energy capital. Well, you have to invest in providing the best and most reliable product if yer gonna make that claim.

Then I feel doubly sorry for Texas citizens. The system is set up to increase dependence instead of self sufficiency as StoVol has been pointing out. Most folks don't have an option to go off grid or spend excess sums of money to prepare due to their personal situations. There's a time for regulation and a time not to regulate. When the system is set up for dependence as it is with monopolistic utilities - they need to regulate and make sure it is capitalized adequately. That especially includes the power grid .

What in the sam hell does this even mean? I just never cared about the same things other people do so much. I remember once when I was very young something happened to make. Ahuge crowd look in one direction. I immediately thought, what's at our back, my mother was very inquisitive about why I was the only one not looking.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back