Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those people freaking out and jumping ship by halftime 😭
Some had already changed their orange jerseys to blue.

Feels great to win one against the refs, on the road, with a completely different offensive identity.

Huge shout out to the coaches. The second half offensive and defensive adjustments worked. And how!

Why would you put a black background and use black font over it? I had to zoom in, turn up my brightness and squint. And what is going on on the right side? Who is Ashleigh Young? That sounds like some beef between coeds.

Anyway, hope she's good at her job! Congrats!

It's a crap design. I hope we can expect better.

read the buzz is different from edible to smoking?
I've only ever smoked it, but I've always wanted to try edibles. The thing about smoking it is you're taking it into the lungs where it's immediately getting into the bloodstream.

OK - BB Vols beat blueboolds Kansas and Kentucky. Don't care if both are down. Don't care that our guys lost to Ole Piss. Bad nights happen. It was clear tonight that the young guns are ready to take over now, so all is good. Which leads to...

I'm ready for football coaches now. I want this process to get started in a big way for our football Vols.

Setting the over/under at 5 on how many times Brady/Bucs get bailed out on obvious major calls/non-calls by the officials tomorrow.
images (3).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back