Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was the best BB game all year the BB Vols have played this whole year. They shot lights out, they played great defense, they even hit free throws and they hustled and left it all out on the floor diving for loose balls. Wow! This is the real team I envisioned with the talent we have this year. If they play like this, they can beat any team in the country and yes I mean Gonzaga and Baylor or anybody.

2nd did anyone catch when DIcky V was talking about former Temple Coach John Chaney recent passing and history and John Thompson? Poor Dicky V literally started crying on live TV. I thought the co-announcer did a good job catching this and he just started talking and talking until Dicky V could regain his composure. Sad moment

It is unaccpetable for their still to be no ruling on LSU 4 years after a man is recorded on tape talking about paying players. The sanctioning body needs to be replaced or they need to get their crap together. Maybe they hope it will just go away but folks aren't going to forget it, they slapped unc and miami on the wrist for major violations. Even for LSU, what kind of justice is it too penalize players on that team say 6 years down the road. You have let the coach continue for 4 years. GOODNESS GRACIOUS NCAA SAY SOMETHING, the governing body has to be able to move faster than this too be taken seriously. At some point they have to get their act together or there needs to be another governing body established. It's ridiculous, I am not a fan of Vitale at all but he he is so right regarding the NCAA they are purely disfunctional. GBO!!!!

wife and I went to Neyland for last checker it deal. i hve never seen more drunks in my life. it was really annoying.

Bingo. Something different about a basketball crowd, also 2 hours no sunburn, no rain or cold or 100K plus to deal with when ya try to hit I-40 either.

I love Neyland & it’s a blast, but I’d get season tickets to basketball well before Neyland.

Bingo. Something different about a basketball crowd, also 2 hours no sunburn, no rain or cold or 100K plus to deal with when ya try to hit I-40 either.

I love Neyland & it’s a blast, but I’d get season tickets to basketball well before Neyland.
with littles, makes a big difference in atmosphere. also, games are more exciting & shorter.

some of best memories I have are taking my girls to ETSU games.

I’m trying really hard to wait before liking this guy. He’s making it difficult for me.
You may not like him as a coach, but you can't argue with his approach and his enthusiasm. People over on the a$$hol3 forum (ff) are trashing this and making fun of it. You can take a wait and see approach without trashing everything in the process.

I was only able to read a little during the coach search when people thought it was Franklin, and I couldn't comment. Someone, I think @Bassmaster_Vol, said anyone that didn't want him was because he beat Tennessee when at Vandy. No, I was actually in and out of hospitals with my mom and myself and never saw a game he coached there. I developed a dislike for him at Penn State then heard all the rape things from Vanderbilt plus at Penn State. Didn't want a coach like that especially after Schiano where everyone said Tennessee fans would not have cared that he may have known about child rape at Penn State if he had been a good coach. I wanted them to be wrong about that.

Last edited:
Why do I believe Humphries's story? Oh yeah...Vandy. Oh yeah...Ped State. Smoke seems to keep following Mr. Franklin around. Even the NFL apparently knows about this one.
This stuff broke back in August.. This is why I dont want Franklin he runs a terrible program. The amount of people who were willing to ignore this stuff because he wins is sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back