Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen LA comment about this isn’t what Steele envisioned. What did he envision? Being the Hc? Being DC for a different candidate? What happened to wanting to see your university through this? All changes when you realize you can take 900k for two weeks of work lol. Can’t believe we don’t have some kind of out in thst contract somewhere.

Steele was brought here with different expectations and blindsided. If he and CJH see his role differently, it's best for him to move on. With all that's happened, it would be a positive to start fresh.

If you don't like the contract, blame the one who approved it. Unlike Fulmer, she knew what was getting ready to happen. Her name is Donde Plowman and her signature is right there with his.

Steele was brought here with different expectations and blindsided. If he and CJH see his role differently, it's best for him to move on. With all that's happened, it would be a positive to start fresh.

If you don't like the contract, blame the one who approved it. Unlike Fulmer, she knew what was getting ready to happen. Her name is Donde Plowman and her signature is right there with his.

Yeah, can't believe Fulmer would bring in his old buddies knowing the mess we were in!

Reactions: gainesvol82
So no Lebby or Briles... If JH is going to call the plays, then okay....

But not getting the feels right now on who's going to be hired on Defense, and this to me, as I've said a couple of times, is the most important part of the hire right now... Steele and Garner would be great, experienced, and really good recruiters and developers of talent. Sounding like at least Steele may be headed out the door?

UT and DW better be smart here because as good as the O will be, it won't matter if we can't keep our opponents out of the end zone... We have a chance to make the most of the situation with the new HC, so let's don't F it up and get a vanilla defensive staff...

Reactions: preacherwebb
You don't think Robinhood and all the other trading platforms halting buy orders is manipulation of the market? What about when a hedge fund manager takes a short position and then uses ties in the media to trash the company he just went short on to incite fear and panic and drive the price down? How is that any less manipulative than a couple million peasants getting together and deciding to buy stocks as a form of protest?
I have zero problem with halting activity based on bad faith intent. I don't think anyone's actions should be ultimately justified by how rich or poor they are. I don't think a hedge fund manager trashing a company to profit is good, either.

However, if a fund (or large group of individual investors... no matter how if they're a greedy fund manager or "peasants" as some might say) shares or publishes analysis to support their position and convince others that position is appropriate, that is not market manipulation.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back