Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have reading comprehension problems? I didn't list any expectations. I asked what was reasonable to expect?
Well for me personally I want to see a TEAM. Yes mistakes happen and we are not going to win them all. But I want to see our coaches and players lay it on the line on Saturday's and look like they want to be here. That is the biggest improvement that can be made. I don't think these kids had fun playing the game they love and MOST of the coaches either acted like they didnt give a damn.

Interesting. Is the Nebraska fan base starting to sour on Frost?
Most of them think he needs to get to year 5 before they can make a judgement call. They've blamed the previous coach for most of the current issues. The vast majority are pretty adverse to criticising the administration for any reason, bunch of sunshine pumpers.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
NPA has nothing to gain by sending kids to OU. their money comes from local kids. BGS and DE1 always fight so probably another stab.
Ii really hope its not Tee, but i wouldn't put it past him. He gets salty real quick

I would like to see. Can you email it to dustyrocksolid@yahoo.com ? I will not show it on here if that is your wish.
It doesn't need to be shown anywhere. His comments served no purpose to anyone but his ego. I wish I hadn't saved it now. If I can make a fake email account, I may send it to you.

Reactions: Sleegro
NPA has nothing to gain by sending kids to OU. their money comes from local kids. BGS and DE1 always fight so probably another stab.
Ii really hope its not Tee, but i wouldn't put it past him. He gets salty real quick

Sure they do

Boosters have given funneled money thru academies like them for years

With the Tennessee guys already at Oklahoma (Grimes and Washington) I can see it totally being an orchestrated effort to 'benefit' many parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back