Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look if “the true enemy of the program” hadnt promised us an unrealistic hire for the dumpster fire he played a role in creating we would be fine with this hire.

There are real consequences to having this ncaa dumpster fire burning down our program

****ing **** what a terrible ****ing hire. Can’t wait for the administration to tell us to cheer
up and suck it up.

You fire Pruitt after TAMU and none of this happens. This is a shart of a hire 100%

Reactions: Catbone and Rishvol
AFTER ALL THE **** YOU GUYS GAVE ME! i TOLD you tennessee overpaid for an AD that could make the same damn hire we have always made! This program does not care about winning or about its fans. Period.
Calm down. You're acting like a millennial, which I'm pretty sure you are

Josh freaking Heupel. After all of this craziness and CIA lockdown on information leaking, we hire Heupel. UNREAL.

Hilarious. Just hilarious. I can't believe we passed over Jamey Chadwell for Josh Heupel.
Uhhh just for arguments sake
Chadwell- 79-52 coached at North Greenville, Delta State, Charleston Southern and Coastal Carolina
Heupel- 28-8 all at UCF has been an assistant at OK, AZ, Utah State, and MO.

Reactions: SoilVol
Nah he’s slowly destroying what Frost built.
How? 12 wins first season, 10 the next and 6 in a Covid year. We should all be so destroyed. Frost hasn’t carried over the messiah deal himself at his next stop. Would’ve happened in Orlando. Before we waste valuable bandwidth volleying back and forth? Not stumping for this candidate. Would be deflating compared to options I’d built up. But I had mentally geared up for a final, lifeless Pruitt campaign. So bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back