Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel confident saying no deal is done as of tonight, so if Volzown is confident something happens soon, I believe that means he thinks he knows who is going to get the offer.

I don’t believe Elliott is out and I don’t believe he’s been told anything by UT either way.

Long story short, we’re still doing our due diligence. Maybe we’re waiting to interview new candidates, maybe we’re waiting for Donde and Randy to interview the candidate White has selected, maybe they’ve got all the information they need and a decision discussion is planned for tonight or tomorrow. I don’t know.

The only thing that seems steadfast to me is we chased Franklin and now that it seems like he’s out, we’re still plotting our next move.
Someone has been hired. 2:00 tomorrow we’ll know. It isn’t Franklin, Elliott, or Dykes tifwiw

Reactions: volforlife98
My new coach will wear those old school 2 button Bike shorts with his collared polo tucked in tight. Knee high 2 stripe socks with a load ass whistle.

MY COACH!
33afaf8130acf1ab4fde98b7b620325c.jpg

Dang, I'm having a chicken Italian sausage on a whole wheat tortilla with mustard, kraut, and cheddar. This coaching search will stay with me forever.

Alright I’ve been seeing Herman floating around again. I know he was let go from the other UT but that’s about it. Why would he be a good hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back