Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Low on potential coaches
Brain Kelly- No
Jeff Fisher- Guy acting like own agent, probably not
James Franklin- Not 1000% No, But probably not, needs a really compelling reason
PJ Fleck- No
Tony Elliott- Is a candidate, Hottest assistant in college football.
Says we swung at Campbell, Fickell, Franklin at missed at big names.
Sonny Dykes- High on TN list, a niche offensive guy, What he's done at SMU is impressive, Will get looked at hard.
Says our admin needs to go hire the best guy, best fit, forget the fan base

200 (3).gif

Zero chance they hired a $1.8mil AD with a $2.5mil buyout to hire a guy like Dykes. Lol not a chance. Elliott is an up an comer coordinator but as Donde said, “this isn’t a learn on the job type of job.”

White has been known for misdirection in the media. Nothing is leaking. Hell, Austin Price slept all day because he knew they weren’t getting any information.

AV said to listen to Low but maybe that was just for the announcement when it happens? Volzown said something might leak tonight. We’ll see. I still think it’s a big name like Campbell.

If Low is getting the announcement maybe he was also told to lower expectations constantly so its a huge splash??? My only possible silver lining.

I refuse to believe 4 or 5 people turned us down because that’s how many would have had to if we wound up on Elliot or Dykes. Fleck? I feel like if we reached out there’s no way he would turn it down. Herman? Again, if we reached out I doubt he’d turn it down.

If Campbell, Fickell, Fleck, Herman, and whoever else all turned us down we are in very bad shape.

You guys are funny. AV said to Look to Low to break it when it happens because DW wants s National guy to get the scoop. He didn’t say that Low was being informed In the search.
I think he actually said Low was who boosters talked to the most. I don't think AV realized how strict DW was gonna be about leaks. I think there's been very little leakage or seepage!

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back