Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the story is true in the first place I think you’re right. Could see somebody thinking it was cute to throw $100 of walking around money into a gift bag for visiting players. And some narc saying whoa is me once some pressure got applied.
If I was to guess, our violations are primarily related to recruit visits on campus during Covid and providing financial assistance to them and their families. The reason I think this is primarily based on the entire recruiting staff being involved and being fired. The staff would arrange visits and this would have been over the line. Again, this is just a guess with whole staff being let go.
Edit: Also in my opinion if this was the scenario, then I do not think the NCAA would lower the hammer on us with us cleaning house.

from Coachery
giphy.gif

Kevin Sumlin would be a out of no where name. I see he interview for UCF with DW. Would he call him again now at a bigger job. Not sure how he would do but I bet the offense would surely improve.
Mrmax or whatever your name is. Please ignore this dude 😂. He just said Kevin sumlin

Kevin Sumlin would be a out of no where name. I see he interview for UCF with DW. Would he call him again now at a bigger job. Not sure how he would do but I bet the offense would surely improve.
Did you see his tenure at Arizona? They were beyond awful. No way in Hades we hire him as a HC.

From Godfrey's article: “At this point I fully expect White to poach a sitting FBS head coach with a contract that’s logical with regard to what’s coming from the NCAA.”

That sounds more like Healy or Chadwell than Campbell and Franklin. He also says he's heard it's not Fickell.

Reactions: VolByLaw and ugg
This jives with the info that someone posted about we got to the “show me your plan” stage, and I’m betting that this is Elliot or someone who is a Sexton client leaking this info. I doubt you hear anything from Fickell or Campbell’s side, because they don’t use Sexton, and they are probably bringing most of their staff.

I bet it’s Campbell, Fickell, and Elliot.

I still think Campbell is the whale.

I just don't see why any of these people would take the job. I think we are setting ourselves up for huge disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back