Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief dude...your constant negativity is getting old to even us and and we are a forum full of battered vol fans.
I swear the same 3 negative posters recycle user names every search lol. I wish I could remember them. We’ve had some legendary RFs ish stirrers and hostile takeover attempts.
crunchy leb
d4h... wish I could remember some others lol

Off topic, but I just got off the phone with someone at a community college for a family member who is thinking about getting his welding certification. I was amazed at all of the different options they had to "make it work" for people who can't just take off work and be a full-time student. Dude can get an associates degree and welding certification and probably make more money than me, and I'm a college professor.

Community colleges are so great.

I swear the same 3 negative posters recycle user names every search lol. I wish I could remember them. We’ve had some legendary RFs ish stirrers and hostile takeover attempts.
crunchy leb
200.gif

Reactions: Yazzy
it’s time to just trot out whoever our next coach is... each hour this goes is just less and less time to recruit our current players in the portal, keep some form entering the portal, grab other players form the portal, try and recruit the last 2 days. Get a plan together for staffing, get a plan together for spring practice, a S&C program running. We should have done this crap in December yet we are UT and always late to the party. February is closing in and we don’t even have a clue who will coach us in March when practice starts.

Pruitt was fired 7 days ago

The Dan Patrick story has been blown out of portion. We were not handing out bags with thousands of dollars
This is the only thing, only thing everyone publicly pushed back on. And of course it’s the one the thing everyone is focused on. It’s funny, but when my mom’s 70 year old female friends are asking me about McDonald‘s bags full of money you’re never putting the toothpaste back in the tube. We’ll be hearing about this for years.

Reactions: BigSteve09
I actually loathe #VolTwitter. I wish VolTwitter, would also do some good like how Bills Mafia donates to charities of opponents. We just attack people and win twitter polls.
Hire the right coach and actually become a powerhouse again and the perception of VolTwitter will change. It will be an unstoppable force that opposing fans will loathe for the right reasons.

crunchy leb

One who used a kickers name.

Reactions: CoachClick
it’s time to just trot out whoever our next coach is... each hour this goes is just less and less time to recruit our current players in the portal, keep some form entering the portal, grab other players form the portal, try and recruit the last 2 days. Get a plan together for staffing, get a plan together for spring practice, a S&C program running. We should have done this crap in December yet we are UT and always late to the party. February is closing in and we don’t even have a clue who will coach us in March when practice starts.
Dude, take a break. Head over to the Fort Henry Mall and walk a few laps. Maybe grab a pretzel or catch a movie.

Imagine if it is Franklin and the fan base revolts AGAIN. No sum of money would be enough to get anyone to come to town. We will officially be a dead program, and it finally would be the fans fault as the media loves to say.
Regardless of who the coach is, this fan base needs to keep it's damn mouth shut

If this is true, and coaches/agents are starting to work their networks, we may hear something out of other places first. Obviously we aren't getting much/anything from our side, so maybe we'll start hearing echos from elsewhere. The long this goes on, the more the leaks will depend less on our own secrecy and the CFB community at large.

Reactions: Type Orange+
You don’t call a victim, especially when your players are the accused.
Actually, they had a preexisting relationship. So why would someone not be allowed to call someone they know who was going through a horrible time? The district attorney said that there was nothing improper about him reaching out to her and he has a lot more information than you do

Being a UT fan has just been so difficult, with only a few high points in the last 20+ years. It just seems like everything breaks against us. Just to imagine that we were days (hours?) from hiring Dan Mullen (who appears to be a jackass, but a really good football coach) before the FL job came open and now this. It is really hard to even care anymore honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back