Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so as well. This has been played out a bit for the Pruitt lawsuit that's coming
Yup.

Also my opinion, but the coach they had on the hook probably played a big part in White coming here. He was given the name, and was told it would be "his choice"...bolstering his resume. That, and money of course, he jumped at it.

Im just a lurker and dont post much but thank you all for the entertainment. I just got off my 12hr shift and get to stay up all day waiting on a new hvac system to be installed.

Im almost glad i have to stay awake today!

Edit: btw i want to choke the life out of everyone that has used the name JF in the last 12hrs.

Chadwell out of left field? Last night I thought it would be Campbell, Fleck or Elliot. This morning for some reason I think Chadwell is announced today. Just a guess.

How is this Rice tweet not getting more run? Two candidates vetted by Parker told last night not getting an interview? That would indicate #1 accepted
Don’t know anything about Rice. Is he legitimate?

That said, it would backup the rumors that we have a plan for #1 and a sure fallback at #2. Today might be amazing.

Yup.

Also my opinion, but the coach they had on the hook probably played a big part in White coming here. He was given the name, and was told it would be "his choice"...bolstering his resume. That, and money of course, he jumped at it.
Yep. I dont remember who posted it but not too long ago one of our insiders basically said White was suggested by the coach we want. Imo we got White party because of his family name and to help us get out of trouble with the AA.

Reactions: CoachClick
Putting aside character issues, James Franklin would objectively be the most accomplished coach Tennessee has hired since Majors and it’s not even close. It would be an earthquake hire among the college football landscape and the media that covers it. You simply don’t get coaches hopping from one blue blood to another. Would be nice to be on the right side of one of those stories for once. (Even though I’d still rather have Campbell)

Maybe from an x's and o's standpoint, but his role in attempting to cover for his then players' involvement in the Vandy rape case should give any school that values integrity second thoughts. You can't just waive away that type of character issue.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back