Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the attraction of Campbell is the perception of doing more with less. Has James Franklin done more with less, particularly at Penn State? I would say no. He's done about what he should have done. I think we need a coach that's proven he can do more with less.

Hell yea Franklin has done more more with less

Won 9 games twice at vandy. That’s all that needs to be said on that subject

We don't know what the judge or jury thought because court cases aren't decided on opinion. It may be they thought he was guilty as hell, but without real supporting evidence, they couldn't convict. Personally, I think he was guilty as hell.
Just a gut feeling then?

Remember in 2011 when we beat Vandy in OT at home, by way of pick 6 I think? And James Franklin was SO PISSED lmaoooo

Then that video of Dooley in the locker room came out, like a big goober on the players' shoulders, slapping the Power T on the ceiling. He goes, "if there's one thing Tennessee always does, it's kick the **** out of Vanderbilt!" Hahaaaaa

Good times

Then Franklin SMOKED Tennessee the next year and beat Butch in his first year. Welp.

I missed one of my best friends entire wedding receptions watching that pick 6 game. The reception was in New Orleans and the setup was epic. But no TV. Haha I couldn't help it I bolted to the hotel to see the Vols. We all deserve a better team in the years to come.

Just say it doesn’t bother you bc his football teams have been good sometimes but don’t pretend it was completely proven he was pure as the driven snow. He lied to his team about seeing the video, he told players to destroy evidence and tried to reach out to the victim to make things go away.
I sure as hell don’t want and can’t stand Franklin.With that said and I’m sticking to it I seem to remember Philip Fulmer meeting with the mother of a supposed rape victim at Shoneys on Rutledge Pike.Don’t know why I brought that up but I despise James Franklin with a passion and he would be the only one that would stop me from being a Vol fan if he was to be hired.

We don't know what the judge or jury thought because court cases aren't decided on opinion. It may be they thought he was guilty as hell, but without real supporting evidence, they couldn't convict. Personally, I think he was guilty as hell.
OB
If it’s Fleck by noon tomorrow. What’s the mood in here?
That's okay.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
It better be Campbell. I mean he’s the hottest name in coaching. If we can’t pick him from lowly Iowa State then we are in trouble.
You get he's turned down Texas and NFL jobs, right? He's a white whale for a reason. He's a nearly impossible get.

Doesn't mean we're in trouble at all. He was always a verry big long shot. Plenty of other good names out there. Keep ya chin up

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back