Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiffin- Sending college coeds to screw recruits and setting up hookers on the university phone dating back to the 1st year he was there. Proven. (That's just a portion of what freeze did).

Zero proof that Franklin did anything wrong other than own UT and flick some fans off.
Wrong - he either lied in January or he lied in October - can’t have it both ways - bottom line is he lied - and I firmly believe the lie was actually told in October. By then he knew people were going to prison and he didn’t want to be one of them.

Better yet, add what penn states record has been post scandal to see how he brought them back from the absolute depths. Franklin>Campbell and it isn’t even close
Y’all are comparing Vandy & penn st to Iowa st. Penn st is decent but Ohio st is the only real power house that they can’t be competitive with when Vandy had a decent run TN sucked Kentucky sucked South Carolina sucked. Franklin got some decent players from the mid state due to us sucking. Campbell actually had to compete against a really decent pool of coaches & held his own

Franklin said he didn’t see the cell phone video of the incident before coming to Penn St.

Then changed his story telling his Vandy team that he seen the video but didn’t want to water down his message.

So in other words, he knew.

Are you that naive?
i think it’s plausible, and so did the the judge and jury in a case that was a lot more thorough than your investigation.. I can’t condemn somebody that was proven innocent when I didn’t pour over the details

**** no I wouldn't. The things Franklin had been involved with are worse than anything Kuffin or Freeze have ever done.

Franklin disgusts me as a human being.
I would give 1000 likes to this not to mention I’d much rather take my chance on an up & comer versus have Franklin as a cosch

AP said he’s confident Chadwell doesn’t get a call.

Also said he thinks White will ‘come out of left field’ with this hire, & in the same breath mentions Franklin’s name again. 👀

To be fair he also admitted VQ has essentially zero knowledge of anything that White is doing. So I’d ease off the ledge thinking it was Franklin.
AP saying this actually gives me confidence it ISN’T Franklin.

I’ll say this, can we assume that Penn State, the search firm we hired, and White all have more info on the Vandy rape situation than we do? I honestly don’t believe he would be at Penn State (given the Sandusky scandal) or even an option to become our HC if there was any merit to the speculation on his involvement.

They can’t

I understand that Franklin was at Vandy. But 17 of his 24 wins were Elon, UConn, Ole Miss (3), UK (3), Army, Wake Forest (3), Presbyterian, UMass (2), Austin Peay, and UAB. He also beat us twice so 19 of 24. UT, Ole Miss, UK, and Wake Forest were awful for most of those three years.

Matt Campbell plays Iowa every year out of conference, and Iowa State is at least behind OU, Texas, OSU, Baylor, West Virginia, and probably TCU in terms of prestige and/or access to talent. They should be fighting KSU, Kansas, and Texas Tech for that lower tier. Campbell is 4-7 overall against OU and Texas and has beaten 9 top 25 teams with 3 of them being top 6.

Just some perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back