Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
"At the same time, an article on BuzzFeed in September quoted one unnamed source "close to one of the defendants" saying Franklin later encouraged a player to delete a photo of the incident from his phone when the player showed it to the coach.

Several other men associated with the four accused in the case have been charged with either deleting photos and videos of the incident from their phones or telling others to do so.

According to the BuzzFeed article: "I'm 99.9 percent sure that Franklin saw the video," the source said. "And I wouldn't be surprised if the public finds this out soon."
James Franklin could bring his own scandal baggage to Penn State
You tell me doofus

You left out the there isnt evidence of any of that part

thank goodness we have rules in a court of law that are very different than Vn

Reactions: scvolfan7
VQ just dropped a video to wrap up today. Said Steele will get an interview. Mentioned Franklin, Fickell, & Fleck. Said Elliott has been the one constant in this entire process.

So basically they have no clue.
The only thing reported about the search is that we’re willing to pay north of 7 million.

VQ: Well duh guys, they are obviously interviewing Steele, I mean have you seen what he’s done so far? Obviously worth 7 million.

I can’t believe people pay 10 bucks for that. Embarrassing.

Reactions: RiotVol and ATC_VOL
AP said he’s confident Chadwell doesn’t get a call.

Also said he thinks White will ‘come out of left field’ with this hire, & in the same breath mentions Franklin’s name again. 👀

To be fair he also admitted VQ has essentially zero knowledge of anything that White is doing. So I’d ease off the ledge thinking it was Franklin.

Franklin said he didn’t see the cell phone video of the incident before coming to Penn St.

Then changed his story telling his Vandy team that he seen the video but didn’t want to water down his message.

So in other words, he knew.

Are you that naive?

Reactions: NochNoch
"At the same time, an article on BuzzFeed in September quoted one unnamed source "close to one of the defendants" saying Franklin later encouraged a player to delete a photo of the incident from his phone when the player showed it to the coach.

Several other men associated with the four accused in the case have been charged with either deleting photos and videos of the incident from their phones or telling others to do so.

According to the BuzzFeed article: "I'm 99.9 percent sure that Franklin saw the video," the source said. "And I wouldn't be surprised if the public finds this out soon."
You tell me doofus

You tell me doofus
well, do you trust an unnamed source from a buzzfeed article, or the court?

AP said he’s confident Chadwell doesn’t get a call.

Also said he thinks White will ‘come out of left field’ with this hire, & in the same breath mentions Franklin’s name again. 👀
How tf is it out of left field if you mention the coaches name in the same breath. It’s Bob Stoops if you ask me.

We still open to Charles Manson?

Depends does he bring his OC. Ya’ll harshing my buzz with the morality lectures. It’s Campbell. Danny White isn’t burning his reputation on someone that has any kind of character question...be it alleged or otherwise. Be it Kiffin, Freeze, or Franklin. Tennessee has made some dumbass moves administratively but if any of those 3 are hired we might as well fire White and fold up shop. They are trying to do the right thing and clear the bumbling name of the AD.

Reactions: Steelcurtain
If it is Franklin and you guys pull a schiano on him, we will never win again and wouldn’t deserve to.

I won’t sit back and watch it happen this time

I’ll be one of the roughly 1/4 of us hitting Twitter and Facebook with my real name showing my support for the hire

from what I can
Tell about 1/4 of us here like the idea of Franklin

Yall would be all over Franklin's nutz after he won 8 games year 1 after all of the disaster seasons we've had. Half of yall want freeze and kiffin (I do too) those are proven scum bags. Kiffin- hostesses and freeze-hookers . All proven . Franklin is a good coach
**** no I wouldn't. The things Franklin had been involved with are worse than anything Kuffin or Freeze have ever done.

Franklin disgusts me as a human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back