Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Franklin a bad hire besides his alleged cover up? It was thrown out. I can see it now, “Vol Fans run off their second coach in under 5 years before his first game.” Way to commit program suicide VN. No one will touch our program should protests break out against Franklin.
I won't run him off. But I certainly will not welcome him.

I can't do it, I can not explain for the millionth time why Campbell is a great real ******* football coach. I did it three years ago when he was far less known. That is the reason Matt Campbell has been one of, if not the most pursued head coach of the last couple of years...he is a great football coach...and a good human being.

Franklin would be a good hire but I find it hard to believe UT would go that route. I'd rather have freeze than Franklin but would be happy with either

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I doubt it's Franklin for multiple reasons, but I will say this.

Y'all trust DW to hire someone who's a winner, like he said he would. Maybe you should trust him to hire someone who isn't an awful person, too. Like he said he would.

The majority of CFB fans outside of Tennessee do not believe Franklin covered up a rape. The prosecution of the case itself says Franklin did not cover up a rape.

Tennessee fans have a different opinion. Why? Because he beat UT like a drum at Vandy. That's why. Let's just be honest here.
Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back