Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in WV and said all along he was over rated badly. He was just bigger than others and WV high school football is bad. They do put a couple a year at schools you hear about but not many. Kid from local school my so went to signed at Cincy this yr and WVU will get a couple but takes them 2 to 3 yrs to play. They do have the Stills brothers and they are pretty good from WV on the defensive line

I was hoping he wouldn't be but deep down I kinda seen it myself. They both can be good but I think they both need to be motivated which is sad for 5 stars

Hopefully the new coach has the energy and motivation skills of Kiffin with the program management skills of Saban. That's how I see one candidate (not Fleck...btw).

Reactions: Rizzo924
How many of those guys walked into an ongoing NCAA investigation with post season bans and scholarship limits on the horizon? I think under the circumstances we are in its far different.

sInCe thErE ArE sAncTioNs cOmiNg oUr nEW coAcH WiLl foRgeT hOw tO cOAch

I heard that we addressed NCAA concerns by offering a rolling five years plus any penalty and over 40mm. Things are squeaky tight, and I don’t know when I’ll know more. I heard that Boyd, White we’re together about 6. I don’t know who it is. If we miss, we go straight to two, and still have a coach tomorrow.

Amazing how many of your claiming DW is running a tight ship and working alone but excited about message board posters knows exactly when we made a big offer

It can’t be both folks
You are the king of stirring the pot. If you aren’t being paid by Freak, you should be.

He gets countless clicks off your senseless, persistent, arguing.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Because my friend of thirty years is of counsel to several people in the AD, some very important boosters, and two coaches. He’s been a hundred percent on what he’s shared with me so far, as others will tell you. I do not claim to be an insider, important or knowledgeable beyond what I know. What I know is that we just backed up a truck to our first choice, and are making him say no. I believe the offer is over five years and 40mm. If they move on from that, I hear we will close number two before lunch.
more from our main man SF

Amazing how many of your claiming DW is running a tight ship and working alone but excited about message board posters knowing exactly when we made a big offer

It can’t be both folks
The websites need to maximize traffic in a coaching search. They need to get the hype built up for this week.

Reactions: BruinVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back