Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im impatient and want news, but i'll admit if i was White, and i had the deal locked up today, i'd wait until mid day Monday to let it out rather than tonight during the NFL games. Release it to CLow and let him tweet it mid day, and have the news conference Tuesday.
Not me, if I had the “White Whale” locked up I would announce before the whale decided to go back out to sea.

I asked this earlier in the week but really didn’t get much input. Do you think signing day so close could be a delay in announcing the hire of our new coach (sitting P5 head coach) out of respect for his current University and leaving them in a chaotic way?
Would be a bad look for the coach. He's be hurting us and his recruits.

Something I haven’t thought too much about but how hard is it for a HC to leave school a few days before signing day? I guess it could depend on how set their class is and it maybe helps that most signings were done in early period.
It's not ideal for sure

The longer it goes the worse. If we have a top target that’s really a “whale” and it isn’t leaking out it means they are uninterested. No reason to drag it out if your top dog says yes. If they had interest we’d know but we don't and this long means we are scrambling through the 5$ bin at Walmart now.
Stop sweatin it man, we aren't operating under the same rules as before. Just sit back n relax n enjoy the process. Don't wanna see ya in distress, especially over something we can't control. I do honestly feel like this is going as expected. If things was goin a stray we would get lil drops by our normal guys who bring us info. We was told to pay attention to Lowe n Feldman especially Lowe by AV. All these other fake news media reports are just filler to fit the narrative that UT is still abysmal and can't get outta our own way. Nobody, I repeat nobody even our own local media, they don't want us to be successful. The old saying ESPN hates us...... Yeah I'm changing it to the media period hates us!! If they trot out no name McGoogle coach then we'll guess what, we still can't do anything about it. So relax n enjoy life. We have to or we will drive ourselves crazy tryin to figure it out.

I asked this earlier in the week but really didn’t get much input. Do you think signing day so close could be a delay in announcing the hire of our new coach (sitting P5 head coach) out of respect for his current University and leaving them in a chaotic way?
Thought about that and hope not. Gotta try to get our players back.

Reactions: BleedorangeinGA
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back