Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be rooting for whoever is hired provided they are a fit for us, bring in athletes and win! Everything post Fulmer has been lackluster without significant leadership to provide a stable environment! I think we’ve all been very generous to the previous hires. AD knows it’s got to be someone that has the cahones to take this on! Whoever excepts that with the skill set to get it done.... let’s go!

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Supposedly White has no travel again today. My friend reads the situation as a leak tonight or in the morning would mean we landed number one, and agreed on terms. If he flies tomorrow he’s working down the list. That’s all I’ve got for now.

From SF in Coachery - seems like the top target is still in play

Has it occurred to anyone that AVs “over the moon” answer might not have had anything to do with who, but just that he was pleased to see Tennessee finally conducting a search in a professional manner void of leaks and Booster/agent meddling?

Since it was cryptic only he knows. He could have been “over the moon” because he heard our top choice was “very interested” and now that person changed their mind or ultimately decided to say no. We make fun of the insiders that say “fluid situation” but in actuality that is true and until it’s done, it’s not done.

I posted a couple screenshots of posts by a poster in the football forum that didn't want Elliot to be coach because he was black but it was deleted.
Sab said it was on Volquest and went to Twitter I saw no mention in his post about Volnation. He also says multiple people not one person. Was the FF poster new account? Perhaps a troll

There's a good article on the Athletic about Elliot.

Before returning to Clemson, all of Elliott’s experience had been with wide receivers. But Swinney wanted him to be his running backs coach. “He looked at me like I was crazy,” Swinney says. “I told him, ‘I’m not hiring you because you’re a great running backs coach. I can teach you that. I’m hiring you because of who you are as a man.'”

Now, Swinney says Elliott is the best running backs coach in the country, as well as a top offensive mind and play caller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back