Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Spent all afternoon catching up with this thread and these mofos talking about shoes

Our insiders have clammed up. All we have for guidance is Fulmer's ten year plan where the coach and AD work closely together for awhile. Danny Dub's no sock look challenging the OLE SKOOL sensibility.

Reactions: stephp4ut
Block out everything being said by people not named White, Plowman, or Boyd. @LA Vol, I believe it was him, said they are a closed circle. Everything those three have said: winning, integrity, clean, experience...add in as much as 8 mill per...

Whether they land him or not, all of that points to Matt Campbell.

There isn’t a website more uninformed

They are all basically Zach Ragan or whoever else they have writing a clickbait story around something that someone else tweeted. Just post the tweet and our analysis will be as informed and insightful as theirs. Plus, when I'm on my phone I can't hover over the link to see where it came from.

Block out everything being said by people not named White, Plowman, or Boyd. @LA Vol, I believe it was him, said they are a closed circle. Everything those three have said: winning, integrity, clean, experience...add in as much as 8 mill per...

Whether they land him or not, all of that points to Matt Campbell.
1611446401132.gif

Regarding Jay Graham...

He’s just protecting himself. He’s not guaranteed anything here. I know I said he was safe but that was before the White hire. White is going to let his HC pick his staff. I know it would be painful to see him in crimson but it is a business. His preference is to stay here.

Bob_Vols

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back