Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's necessarily true. It's what we assume based on nothing more than he's a good coach at a p5 school that everyone thinks he would want to leave for us. I think it's someone else who may actually be available.
yeah, i don't think anyone can lose sight of the fact that every single discussion going on here is based speculation. aside from the 'reports' about elliot being a candidate....and really, that's kind of a "duh" report anyway, right?....everything else has literally been throwing ish agianst the wall.

including kiffin, campbell, stoops etc....

so when you morans are mad at who we do hire, just remember.........it wasn't the AD's job to protect you from disappointing yourself.:cool:

yeah, i don't think anyone can lose sight of the fact that every single discussion going on here is based speculation. aside from the 'reports' about elliot being a candidate....and really, that's kind of a "duh" report anyway, right?....everything else has literally been throwing ish agianst the wall.

including kiffin, campbell, stoops etc....

so when you morans are mad at who we do hire, just remember.........it wasn't the AD's job to protect you from disappointing yourself.:cool:

They told me we were family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back