Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a stupid point. Saban nor Meyer had experience in the south and they turned the conference on its head.

Yea because no player from the south wants to go play at MSU Or Notre Dame to play football in general..it’s not a hard sell when tradition is involved.we have lost highly rated recruits to both schools from the south most notably Harrison smith..I’ll start there.sometimes it’s the university itself that’s the pitch...both Florida and Alabama are easy to recruit when They’re winning.

1611362485132.gif

For everyone who is falling all over themselves about Freeze and what he did at Ole Miss....Matt Campbell is doing the same or more at the Big 12 equivalent of Ole Miss and without the southern recruiting advantage.

Beats highly ranked teams while having less talent.
Finished in the top 10.
And so on....

We just went 3-7, but you’re not good enough for us unless you can win a national title at Iowa State. Gotta be a “proven winner,” and we all know second place is really just first loser.

I still hate you.

Been a very busy few months for me. Then just found d out a couple of days ago my Mom has cancer. Not looking promising, but we are waiting to hear what options we have if any.
so sorry to hear that. Sending lots of prayers yalls way. Good to see you around though

He just took Iowa fn state to the big 12 title game and should’ve beaten Oklahoma lol. How is that meh

Oklahoma and Texas are not like the old teams in the past.factor in the big 12 being weak...yea it’s bound to happen at some point.keep in mind this is literally his first year of relevance as far as having notable wins..personally I’d wait one more year on him if it were my money but it isn’t.

AV: it’s gonna be a current power 5 HC

VN: it’ll be Tony Elliott
This fan base needs constant validation every 5 minutes before we talk ourselves right back to the ledge.

And I fit firmly in that category. I do think that the longer this drags on (and don't get me wrong, I understand this just started and there was no way we would have a coach by now), the more likely it will be underwhelming or Steele as an interim.

Still, I feel okay. For now.

even if it's not, i just am not convinced he's ready for THIS.

that's a big jump from myrtle beach to knoxville......he's one you'd like to see come in and be an OC here, or someplace like it, first.

but if "this is not the place to try things out" means anything, no way it's chadwell.

1611363173866.gif

Reactions: jakez4ut
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back