Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He been talked about for a couple of weeks now as a potential option. You are in here all the time. Yet you show up and try to clown people for posting obvious stuff and are a asshat all the damn time. You absolutely crap all over player threads and the same damn dumb stuff over and over. lINk/sUcH aS.

Don’t play the victim when you get called on it.

So asking such as is clowning? Yeah ok dude. I honestly didn’t know what you were talking about. But whatever.

I think Tony really likes it at UT. We gave him his first big opportunity and have given him pretty much everything he's ask for to keep him here. His recruiting is off the charts and his team was 15-1 last year before Covid shut them down. He's pretty much got it made in the college game.

He's going to have a new minor league baseball ballpark in downtown Knoxville to play in soon. That facility will help seal the deal with many good HS players. Attendance will boom and with it food/gear sales.

I think we know who you and the rest of ppl in control have come to terms with by Monday. And things are going to be wild in here then. So I just want to take the chance in this pause to say thanks. Today was fun, exciting. I've been a Vols fan since 1975 - after this past season (specifically since October 17th), I figured I wouldn't live long enough to see my team be fun to watch again - at least on a consistent basis. Thank you to you and your people for sticking with UT and fighting the good fight to try to bring this proud program back! It's good to have hope again!
Great post! My exact thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back