Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
These were some of the best players on the team. This doesn't do that, it just makes it more difficult to play good, consistent or competitive football. We are so screwed. I think the ceiling with a name hire will be top 30 recruiting class. We are in a seriously bad position, think walk-ons in the two deep bad.
Been trying to tell them..but they are all in on hate the truth speaker mode.

This is what happened...Haslams flunkies just destroyed the program to take it back over. Pruitt and his people didn't do anything that everybody else is not doing. They just didn't know that a group of backstabbing mother******* lowlife traitors were just waiting for a chance to use fan unrest as a cover for them to complete a coup.

I hate them

Reactions: VolInDayton
Chadwell is a likeable guy and impressive what he did but I feel like it’s a big risk. He has done this one year and not proven over a period of time that what he does is sustainable. I think you should have him in the list but not at the top. He should be in the 2nd or 3rd tier
One year? He’s done it at every stop? Took North Greeneville to playoffs. Then Charleston Southern. Now Coastal.

Chadwell is a likeable guy and impressive what he did but I feel like it’s a big risk. He has done this one year and not proven over a period of time that what he does is sustainable. I think you should have him in the list but not at the top. He should be in the 2nd or 3rd tier
🎯

Reactions: MrVolton
Hey, I’m not a fortune teller. I just read way too many articles and watched how BOB torched down an organization once he had power. Apparently pissed everyone off in the process. Recruited for a season and a half the past 15 years with no ties in our region. Definitely do not think he is in the college game for the long run. His history proves that. His time at PSU is definitely a feather in the hat though.

If Bill O’Brien wasn’t going to be in the college game long, why take the Alabama OC job when he could probably get an NFL job in a second?

They’ll go fishing in deep waters at first. If they don’t get any bites. Then Jamey will be the coach of the vols.

I love East Tennessee and lived here 20 years, but there’s not much difference in where you live in the South when you make millions/year.

The second fiddle part you maybe say, but Auburn is still more nationally relevant than Tennessee...and that’s not considering potential NCAA sanctions.
You could be right. Auburn sure did get turned down a lot on their coaching search though.

It was one rogue person that helped few players from 2-3 different sports..... they Weren’t allowed to go to a bowl game..... lost 5% of their scholarships..... 3 years probation.... 5,000 dollar fine plus 1% of the football budget..... 7 week bans on unofficial visits.... recruiting communications, and recruiting contacts and evaluations....12.5 % cut in official visits and in person evaluation days....vacated wins in which any player participated....allows all seniors to transfer without restriction..... they complied 100% ..... then look at North Carolina who created fake classes for athletes and fought the ncaaa like crazy and the NCAA decided that no rules had been broken.
So they missed a bowl. SMU had to shut their PROGRAM DOWN. Never have recovered! And once again, Mizzou COOPERATED with a NCAA investigation...not “what we did” with all the heavy lifting. If Plowman had sat on this information there would be threads from some of the same people saying she needed to be booted. She did it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back