Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have handled this investigation much different instead of opening everything up for the NCAA to walk in and not even have to do work to give us the Death penalty. She has killed the program. We will not get a good AD or Coach to come to this mess.
If we had gone 7-3...I guarantee you that none of this would have ever seen the light of day...

This is a load of sanctimonious 💩🐂

Reactions: jp1
tenor.gif
Yeah. Pretty much lol

Not sure if posted.

Bob_Vols:

I think it will be Ingram or Gilbert. Friday is real possibility, no later than Monday. They want a new coach in place by first week of February. I’m hearing they are willing to pay 5.5-8 million per year around 5-6 years for the right guy. They want a sitting HC w power 5 experience. If they get to a certain place then I believe Steele will get the job but it won’t be for lack of trying. I believe they will get their guy if the pay i hear is correct. They can’t afford any embarrassment and they understand that.
Chadwell is out if Bob is right. Thankfully I’m sure he has no clue what’s going on

Not sure if posted.

Bob_Vols:

I think it will be Ingram or Gilbert. Friday is real possibility, no later than Monday. They want a new coach in place by first week of February. I’m hearing they are willing to pay 5.5-8 million per year around 5-6 years for the right guy. They want a sitting HC w power 5 experience. If they get to a certain place then I believe Steele will get the job but it won’t be for lack of trying. I believe they will get their guy if the pay i hear is correct. They can’t afford any embarrassment and they understand that.
If they’re offering 5.5-8 AND a sitting HC w/ power 5 experience then it lowers the list considerably. You’d have Campbell, Franklin, Kiffin, Fickell, and maybe Herman. None of which I think are real possibilities.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
What's the craziest altitude or mach number you've ever seen come up? I knew an old ATC who swears they tracked something hitting a ridiculous number (like mach 7) over Tampa. Called the Air Force and were told they saw "nothing".
Highest altitude would be a U-2 at an undisclosed altitude. You see a handful of private jets cracking the 50,000ft mark.

Fastest, no can really go faster than Mach 1 in normal circumstances. Citation X’s cruise around 0.95 a lot of the time which is awesome to see.

I'm not sure how many of you watch Cobra Kai. I will say a lot of you are acting like a bunch of wussies. It's time to sack up and quit whining. It totally sucks to be where we are right now, but crying about it is not going to get us out of it. What will help is to support our TEAM,whomever is picked to lead it. Your little baby fits about not hiring Freeze or Kiffin do not help anything. Sniping at each other does not help anyone. We have known for awhile that this would not end well. Let's fight our way out. Go Vols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back