Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Rishvol
Everyone in P5 has known what we have been doing. It was only a matter of time.

But everyone cheats. We just got sloppy. But don’t self investigate. That sends a bad message to the coaching fraternity . From the outside is makes it look like if you don’t get the results,we will find a way to get rid of you to avoid paying a buyout. As Much as I think buyouts are wrong this wasn’t the right way to go.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I think lane is a fantastic OC. I don’t think he is a good head coach. I know I’m in the minority around here with that opinion.

Fair enough but he did more in year one at ole miss as HC than Pruitt did here so that’s enough for me.Lane has capitalized on every opportunity given to him since USC those are facts.

Reactions: Deebowbear
All people had to do was give the guy another year with a regular offseason to see if he was able to turn the program around. If not everyone gets their wish and public perception is much more positive. Instead we suicided our program to save money and push out a HC and AD. No talent will stick around and we will have a Vandy level recruiting class. Why the boosters, administration, and fan base wanted this, I’ll never know, but Plowman just delivered the death blow.

The best part is I still see sheep in here dropping Campbell, Bob Stoops, Lincoln Riley, etc as possible hires.

Reactions: AppStVol
Wait, I thought he was 100% in regardless? He’s been all UT even after Monday. His Twitter is supportive of us.

If he is thinking of leaving, we need to get a HC in here NOW! Stop dragging ass.

The thing that is helping us with him is that he’s not that close with any of the guys leaving or talking about leaving. But kids will be kids.

I can’t get over everyone here kissing her ass. All she’s demonstrated is straight out incompetence on the athletics side of the house.

If she wanted to do things The Right Way with the integrity and principles she advocates, she could have fired cleanly in Nov/Dec and vetted and hired behind the scenes while quietly conducting an in-house investigation. Most schools manage to conduct business without a drawn-out spectacle, and it generally works out a lot better for them.

If she wanted to do things The Right Way with the integrity and principles she advocates, she could have fired cleanly in Nov/Dec and vetted and hired behind the scenes while quietly conducting an in-house investigation. Most schools manage to conduct business without a drawn-out spectacle, and it generally works out a lot better for them.
This is my complaint. It's why you haven't seen me applaud Plowman

Sad part, most these guys transferring out gonna be awful suspicious...guess they didn’t want their line of credit closed?

Henry T & Eric Gray probably the only two that can land in better spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back