Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are idiots for causing this mess. Only at Tennessee do we self investigate to get rid of our coach to avoid a buyout. When has a school ever done this? No big name is going to Come here because of this. Should of paid his buy out and moved on. We will never learn from our mistakes
I was screaming that weeks ago. Dumbest move i have seen.

Yea about what I said earlier about Steele righting the ship. Scratch that now 🤦‍♂️

Guys I know yall are probably going to disown me and send me off to the football forum , but after much thought on this I am in Steeles corner. I mean the 2 coaches we all want is Freeze or Kiffin. In my opinion the only route to being able to hire either one of these guys is still 2 or 3 years down the road. Steele rights the ship for a few years and navigates us through the sanctions and all. He probably goes 500 over that time span then steps down and we go get our big name. I think we will be fine in recruiting also Steele will recruit at the same level or maybe even better than we have been doing over the last decade. I think this is our best play. Not to panic and take a step back. OK I know yall hate me now...lol

No good...proven power 5 HC is gonna touch this job...active or retired.

We better hope to God we can get Napier or Chadwell...because that's as good as we are going to do.
I dont think Napier would touch it. He'll mire than likely have another 10 win year at Louisiana next season and he'll have his pick. Chadwell may end up being our best option.

Reactions: Neyland Law Vol
I’m not sure which 15th century witch a Tennessee Vol fans’ descendant accidentally burned at the stake, but I’m convinced this program is cursed.

I see no light at the end of this tunnel. I never thought it would get this bad. Sad, sad day. Outside of a few bozo Twitter crazies, our fanbase doesn’t deserve to be THIS bad.

Everyone in P5 has known what we have been doing. It was only a matter of time.
Everybody in P5 knows what everybody else is doing. Can you see Georgia, Alabama, LSU, OSU or Clemson doing this to themself? They would fight to the AA to the bitter end, and still wouldn't admit to anything.

I listened to Dennis Dodd on 104.5 at lunch today.....assmunch. Says it may take two years before the NCAA can even address our "issues". Still wanted to choke him .

Here's a hot take what if the NCAA rewards UT for being honest about the problem instead of deflecting , delaying , and lying?
It will be the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back