Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone also needs to remember that negativity gets more clicks than positivity.

These people know that if they start talking about all the negative things around the Vols, we spring into action on social and their engagement goes up.

Nothing is as ever as bad or as good as it seems in the media.

I’m genuinely thinking this is the full reset that Tennessee has needed for about 10 years.

Let the players who want to be here stick around and move forward with a totally clean slate. New AD hires the coach they want and let’s that coach build the program how they want instead of trying to tweak what the previous guy did.

Fans are gonna have to be patient....which we usually suck at!
This. We weren’t going to be good next year anyways. This year is about finding AD/Coach and building a culture.

FU money coaches do not want half their coaching staff put together with no say so.... Steele was brought in by Fulmer and Pruitt
Steele was not brought in by “the new coach”
They are waiting for the new AD to rubber stamp Steele for HC
It’s still Steele

You don't turn the football program into a pile of ashes so you can hire Kevin Steele as HC...unless you're Tennessee. I want Steele as DC, but it would be "Mike Hamilton" level stupid to trot him out as HC after all of this.

Let's hope we hit a HR hire as soon as reasonably possible and a few of these that we would REALLY like to keep can be talked off the ledge and stay with us. I'm going to choose to hang onto that small glimmer of hope anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back