Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. Very few on here actually watched him play at VT. He did not pass well, he thinks slowly like JG, he didn't read coverages well, he took off and ran better than JG. In a different RPO offense he could do the basics OK. But he could never run a full blown Chadwell or Freeze O. So he's the 3-5 wins in a transitional year QB. If Pruitt is back, this is not a transitional year.

Chadwell isn’t asking his QBs to do very much with their arms. I’m not worried about that at all if that’s what we ended up with.

Reactions: VOL6479
Tomorrow is a holiday so it’ll probably be Tuesday when we find out.
But then the next day is a Tuesday and we can’t do it then and then the next day is the 19th and you can never break news on the 19th of the month. It’s going to rain Thursday so that would be bad luck to discuss anything then. Friday is two days after the inauguration so that’s a no go.

Looks like it’ll have to wait until next week guys.

If everyone knows there wouldn’t be numerous stories speculating he could be done here from media, coaches interviewing just in case, players here 2 years being recruited to stay and so on.
So if it’s never been in doubt then we have an AD that’s totally unaware of what “everyone “ is thinking, totally incompetent, or just plain useless.
You believe what you want, but I , even though I’m not a Fulmer fan don’t believe he is that dumb
It’s obvious he is still the coach regardless of speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back