Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooooo why did we just hire Kevin Steele?

To be the next coaches DC

To show the players we have a successful assistant coach that is 100% going to be on the next staff and hopefully keep as many current players from leaving as possible

to get some good transfers from auburn

and all that and save some $

So Fulmer is trying to destroy UT football. Think we had that figured out.
He’s ruined it forever. I don’t even like Phil anymore he doesnt deserve as much credit for the National Championship as he gets. The program was built and stable he just walked into it and underachieved with the best QB of all time. He’s done more harm than good.

Reactions: tnvols72
I think if Pruitt is let go, Steele will be the interim for this next season. If he does well, he’ll have that tag removed. If not, they’ll have a year to find a replacement. It’s too late in the process to be looking for a legitimate guy IMO.

Your opinion is worth less than Dwight Schrute bucks or Stanley nickels.

Soooooooo why did we just hire Kevin Steele?
That's easy.... Why did TN just hire him as an assistant when the program is investigating current staff...(and they haven't come out and made a public announcement that Pruitt will be back)1+1 still equals 2

I actually think it would be fine. Not sure people realize how good of a recruiter Steele is. Get him, Garner, and a couple other killers on staff and we’d be getting ready to set sail.[/QUOTE
But if you don’t make him interim after next season it might hurt but I agree he’s a really good recruiter

I’ve never heard that... I’ve actually heard the opposite
We just don’t care about winning. Freeze is the answer but as long as Phil is in charge it won’t happen. Phil is a disgrace to this university anymore. He wants it his way or the highway. He can’t stand seeing us succeed if he doesn’t have a hand in it.

If we’ve not liked not knowing what’s going on for a couple of weeks just imagine a year of an interim coach. Trying to recruit would be terrible. Hopefully they have something lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back