Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet people still want to for certain say Pruitt is back...the writing is on the wall
I could see them letting Pruitt hire an almost entirely new staff after this staff takes all the life boats and bounce.

That would be a new low for incompetence, so I could definitely see it happening that way.

And I meant this stuff would be a non-story anywhere else but TN. We have the absolute worse “journalists” “writers” of all major NCAA sports teams.
The writers are bad, but then this fanbase OVER reacts to most everything that is written about the team and makes it so much worse.

Not really upset by the Wanya loss other than depth. Dude was weak and couldn’t handle good rushers. Trey spent a lot of time carrying water for him this past year. I think Jahmir played better overall.
No one on our offensive line could handle rushers this year. That was purely on reps and coaching.

This seems like a dumb thing to report. I mean assistants from every staff in America talk to other schools about taking a new job. Literally happens at every program every year.

There’s things to gripe and worry about, then there’s contrived and made up things to pile on.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back