Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe that Freeze is unhirable in The SEC. I mean if Alabama wasn't able to hire him as OC a couple years ago then no one in The SEC will be able to hire him.

Reactions: IN Jed
Freeze is obviously my choice number 1 but let’s not kid ourselves. If they hired Gus I’d be more than happy with the 8 win seasons and occasional 10 win he’d throw up. One could easily argue he’d have Tennessee beating SC, KY, Missouri, Vandy and 3 scrubs in no time. The east is much easier especially at the bottom.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Recorded the B Ball game earlier cause its so much more fun to go through commercials. LOL Great road win for our Vols. The announcers were horrible as usual. Do you guys remember the statement from I am thinking Dykes when he said in the later part of the second half, he said, The Vols won't score 10 points the rest of the game and will not hit 70. Right after he said that Fulky got 2, i think its was scooby got a three right after that. They not only score more than 10 points, they went over the 70 mark but he never said a word about it of course.
I think you misinterpreted what he said. The vols had 59 and were up by 11. He said that he didn't think the vols had to score the rest of the game because he didn't think that A&M could score 11 or 12 in the last 3 or 4 minutes

Won’t be the first time things have gotten physical between boosters. Probably won’t be the last.

I am now choosing to believe that you really are Ron Fuller, aka "The Tennessee Stud", and at the dignified age of 74 are about to whip some folks into shape at UT.

Don't ruin this for me.

Attachments

• DKbB6yNVwAECYxq.jpg
    DKbB6yNVwAECYxq.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 27
A bowl ban won’t stop a coach. What bowl would you expect us to be in next year? Not a good one even if we made one at all. Scholarship reductions would be the one that hurts.
Good point. My point we need more of a known quantity to navigate through probation, etc. That said, I believe I heard reported on 104.5 in Nash, that BOB had some interest in Vandy? If so that lowers his stock for me big time. If we can't get Herman or Napier. Neal Brown or Bill Clark would be my third and fourth calls.

I will not want to complain if we fire Pruitt because the university did something I never thought they’d actually have the nuts to do.

However it’s going to be real hard with O’Brien. I’m willing to support and or give any coach a chance, but that dude is a total a$$ hat.

I am now choosing to believe that you really are Ron Fuller, aka "The Tennessee Stud", and at the dignified age of 74 are about to whip some folks into shape at UT.

Don't ruin this for me.
My first thought. He just released a new book called Brutus. Plot is about a lion getting loose in the Smoky Mountains. Almost came to close fruition some months back when the tiger sightings were occurring.

Reactions: UTwild82 and sona
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back