Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He calls all of those guys mediocre and mentions only winning 7 or 8 games with them but then he wants Kiffin, who has never won more than 7 games in a season at the power 5 level.

I think he had a 10 win season at USC, but I agree with you. Half, maybe three quarters of the guys on that hard pass list have a higher winning percentage as HC than Kiffin.

Last edited:
In reality probably means whatever sanctions we do get it impose on ourselves won't be serious enough to warrent a bowl ban. Otherwise I think you would of done it now.

Just FYI, Memphis is close to a shut-in order and all sporting events are no attendance for an indefinite amount of time.

Yep...but not sure how it effects outdoor events. The Grizzlies and Tigers can’t have fans until further notice. It may be the same with the Liberty Bowl but not sure.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
He calls all of those guys mediocre and mentions only winning 7 or 8 games with them but then he wants Kiffin, who has never won more than 7 games in a season at the power 5 level.
Hey, agree to disagree. You don’t like Kiffin. Totally cool. My money would be he runs Campbell off the field on X’s and O’s. Kiffin would be consolation, not my first choice (Freeze). Understand my list is short and isn’t popular but I guess this fanbase is desperate just to be bowl eligible.

Reactions: barrylee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back