Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is down on a Huepel because of recruiting right now. But they are literally blaming the wrong person…. Recruiting isn’t what it could be, because of the Previous staff… can you imagine the kind of recruiting we will be able to do next year if Huepel’s offense puts up anywhere close to the numbers he did at UCF? Especially if we beat some teams we aren’t supposed to and play other teams close?
My biggest concern with recruiting isn't offense, it's defense. I think Heupel will find the players he needs to run his O. I'm concerned if we'll be able to get the players we need to run an adequate defense.

My biggest concern with recruiting isn't offense, it's defense. I think Heupel will find the players he needs to run his O. I'm concerned if we'll be able to get the players we need to run an adequate defense.
I mean his defenses at UCF were not as bad as they seemed. You have one of the best defensive line coaches in the nation and an up and coming LB coach from Michigan… we have way better coaches than we had under Pruitt on the defensive side of the ball if anything we are in better shape then when we had Pruitt (the defensive guru….)

I mean his defenses at UCF were not as bad as they seemed. You have one of the best defensive line coaches in the nation and an up and coming LB coach from Michigan… we have way better coaches than we had under Pruitt on the defensive side of the ball if anything we are in better shape then when we had Pruitt (the defensive guru….)
I'm not talking about the coaching, I'm talking about the personnel. Can we attract the good defensive players? Hopefully we can.

7DA7421A-F6B9-403B-A69F-F1BAAE0A726E.jpeg

Hey Peay got a couple of pics to show you. I played 18 at Bear Trace Harrison where I usually play and number 14 pin place was insane. Never seen them place there. You may have to blow them up to see it but it was nasty. I just hit the middle of the green took my two putt and ran. lol Give me a sec I'll post them.

Reactions: peaygolf
Still don't get so much respect for Kiffin.
I'm not saying he's all that great. Put him in Orgeron's spot at LSU and Kiffin would probably be more successful in the long run. Orgeron won't last there much longer. Mediocrity on the field or his stupidity off of it will get him soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back