Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSIAP - Has there been any discussion from/about the football recruits who were here this weekend about whether they got to see any of the baseball games, or noticed the fans around campus?
All of them apparently attended the block party. Dylan Sampson said so in his interview...Tayven also.

WATCH: LSU's Mainieri talks Super Regional loss at Tennessee

just listened to the interview. I respect how he didn't want to blow his ace's arm, when he saw he didn't have his stuff (even though it was still good). You compare that to what Arkansas coach did to the amazing Kopps in which he started the game and closed the night before plus had pitched a ton the week before that.. (Neither had success but one cared about his players' well being--which team would you rather go to?)

I also agree that our stadium is a hard place to pitch and that our pitchers don't get enough credit.

Agree you have to protect your kids at end of the day. LSU coach did that for his ace. Arky coach apparently is known for running his pitchers arm into the dirt. I couldn’t believe he was allowed to pitch that long after pitching day before and as much as he pitched last week. He is a stud. They should have not let him go out for 9th inning after he escaped the 8th inning jam. That should have been it for him. Hated to see him having to be consoled in dugout. Brutal to watch when he was the key to that team success all yr

Agree you have to protect your kids at end of the day. LSU coach did that for his ace. Arky coach apparently is known for running his pitchers arm into the dirt. I couldn’t believe he was allowed to pitch that long after pitching day before and as much as he pitched last week. He is a stud. They should have not let him go out for 9th inning after he escaped the 8th inning jam. That should have been it for him. Hated to see him having to be consoled in dugout. Brutal to watch when he was the key to that team success all yr

I was sitting here in the 9th thinking about who they would bring in and out comes Kopps?! I just had a feeling that was going to backfire and I was so there for it, even though I admire the young man for what he has accomplished and hate it for him personally.

Bahama John hit the grand slam with Voltello. No way he lets that happen with one of his guys. He finds ways to motivate and win without the stupid stuff.

Alright lets start this Monday off right. What do we think happened with AV.

1. He was captured by aliens on the moon.
2. He went to the moon and saw that we never went so he was killed by the US Govt.
3. His access was cut off.

I think Frank throttled his account. Heard it had something to do with a podcast AV and Skeeter were trying to start up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back