Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever noticed the smartest person in a room usually say's the least and the dumbest wants everybody to recognize them by speaking often and loudly.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!???????

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!?????

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!????

Yes. @InVOLuntary and @Weezer can each have a cheek up my ultra pale azz to kiss. My coffee is kicking right now though so they can start kissing as soon as I'm finished in the can.
No thank you. While I appreciate the offer, that kind of kink is not my bag.

pHlLlsk.gif

Good luck on @InVOLuntary taking you up on your offer. I hear he's pretty open to that kind of thing.

I don't judge.

No thank you. While I appreciate the offer, that kind of kink is not my bag.

pHlLlsk.gif

Good luck on @InVOLuntary taking you up on your offer. I hear he's pretty open to that kind of thing.

I don't judge.

Ohhhh no. You want to imply that my wife had an affair with a Native American man just because my kids have straight black hair and Native American features while both my wife and I are very clearly European in our makeup and you get a cheek allll to yourself bub.

Ohhhh no. You want to imply that my wife had an affair with a Native American man just because my kids have straight black hair and Native American features while both my wife and I are very clearly European in our makeup and you get a cheek allll to yourself bub.

No means no. Don't make me blow my rape whistle on you, pervert.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I do. Wife and kid.... Not so much

Go to Patriot's Point. You can tour the USS Yorktown and the USS Laffey. I remember as a kid, I enjoyed it. It's history, but not one of those boring historical places. At least not IMO.

Reactions: Rishvol
Guess who protects each one of those you listed? Yep, the media, AA and the conferences. Money. It's always about the money. Add in ND and those are the programs who are protected. Every once in a while you get LSU, UF or a PAC team that gets into the equation.

The long game to change says yes to playoff expansion so the recruits can see other programs of interest and over time it could dilute the draw of the programs above. The other aspect is regime change at the conference level, which means all the other programs in each conference getting the shaft have to band together and not go along to get along just to get the big payday. How do you think Vitello took the diamond Vols to a #3 seed, by being Mr. Niceguy and going along with the good ole boys? He does not care about whose toes he steps on to have a winning program. More of that, please.
Undisputable facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back